PDA

View Full Version : Bored on a sunday club- all welcome

dragqueen120
24th Mar 2009, 13:09
Right then...Each Sunday I try and get into the air but as I am not a member of any club I find i mainly go places on my own. I am based on a farm strip near to Grantham and will be trying out lots of trips each sunday when the weather is good. If any one is also bored of same old stuff then feel free to contact me and join in.
:ok:

Rod1
24th Mar 2009, 14:57
I am based on a strip in Staffordshire, and may well be up for some trips.

Rod1

flybymike
24th Mar 2009, 23:59
Pardon my apprehension but would one actually be going with a Drag Queen?

fernytickles
25th Mar 2009, 02:30
At least they'll be easy to identify if DQ120 really lives up to their pprune name.....

dragqueen120
25th Mar 2009, 13:07
I can confirm I am not actually a Drag queen or any type of queen. I did once own a freddy mercury CD but have since lost it. It was mearly a silly nick name for my posts on PPRUNE.
PS- My trips do not exclude any drag queens who wish to paticipate.:cool:

fernytickles
26th Mar 2009, 15:46
So if its going to be a cross-dressing, drag-queen kind of a bored-on-a-Sunday Club, this sounds like it should be on your Calendar....

Off the Real Aero website...

The Real Aeroplane Company - Breighton Aerodrome (http://realaero.com/bugle.htm)

June 7th - 'Laaaydeee's' Day Fly-in

The organisers of the 'Ladies Day' fly-in scheduled for June 7th have suggested that we also throw the event open to 'non-ladies' on the proviso that they sport - ahem - 'appropriate attire'! Closet cross-dressing pilots, this is your opportunity to truely express yourselves (and to get some serious circuit bashing in those size 9 stiletto's)!

dragqueen120
26th Mar 2009, 19:46
im game, even if no one else is.....I shall purchase an apropriate dress and footwear and attend this event. I need a new first name though....any sugestions? I think i look a bit like a barbera.

(excuse spelling, am a bit **** should have listened at scool):(

rauxaman
26th Mar 2009, 20:09
Hi draggee

I've recently moved near to Grantham and am currently aeroplane-less so if you can put up with a passenger I am willing to try to relieve your boredom by offering some form of in-flight innane conversation

Signed... Lonely heart in Corby Glen:)

PS... I will pay for the petrol

dragqueen120
27th Mar 2009, 00:53
giz a bell 07946689902 and ill sort it

fernytickles
27th Mar 2009, 01:02
Once upon a time, a "lady" turned up at EAA's Pioneer airport, dressed in fishnet stockings, stilettos, a mini-skirt, tight top, fur-type coat and a blond wig. She/he purchased a ticket for a flight in the EAA's Spirit of St Louis replica.

This aircraft is configured with a front seat for the pilot, where Lindbergh's fuel tank was placed. The passenger sits where Lindbergh's seat was. Due to the stick arrangement, the passenger has to sit, legs akimbo, on either side of the stick.

On that flight, the pilot was ever so slightly concerned :eek: with the view behind him...... That was a very mini, mini-skirt.... :oh: