PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Airlines Cadetship

nezzer
23rd Mar 2009, 11:50
Question for the last people who went to the last assessment day at multiflight what was the interview like there and what sort of things were asked of you ect... As I am attending the one on the 31st march cheers neil

thatscaptaintou
24th Mar 2009, 19:44
I'm there as well on 31st/1st - where abouts you staying?
:)

nezzer
25th Mar 2009, 10:35
not to sure yet , not even thought about it, trying to get an idea of what we are to expect there but no one want to tell or help out but on the last thread there was for febs intake there was 4 pages of everyone who went chatting and helping each other out !! but think they have all vanished off the face of the earth!!!! Cheers for the heads up LADS!!!!:ok:

Atlantic Cadetship interviews.... (http://www.pprune.org/interviews-jobs-sponsorship/357627-atlantic-cadetship-interviews.html)

lg89
25th Mar 2009, 14:08
Sarcasm! its the way forwards in the world!!!

Anyway, now iv had time to come on here, heres a brief summary of what to expect

Day1

AM:
Maths, physics and english tests - nothing hard, just basics

PM (assuming you get through morning):
Interview with multiflight staff - basic interview, nothing difficult

Day2

If you get through interview, day 2 is a sim check. You are given a brief the evening before to look over. You are in sim for about 30 mins.

They will contact you within days and tell you if you are successful or not.

If you are successful, you go to Atlantic in Coventry a couple of weeks later. This is for a board interview with 4 senior members of the company, CEO etc.

This is a more in depth interview lasting up to around an hour. All the usual questions to be expected. You definately should do ample preparation for this, whilst the questions aren't tricky and they are really great at making you feel calm, some questions can catch you off guard.

Any more questions, I'll get back to you ASAP.

LG89

MMEMatty
25th Mar 2009, 14:45
some questions can catch you off guard.

I'll say! :ok:

thatscaptaintou
25th Mar 2009, 22:11
When you say 'assuming you get through the morning' what do you mean exactly?

Also, what sort of standard are the tests?