PDA

View Full Version : E190 jobs

cpage727
21st Mar 2009, 01:16
Anybody have info on E170/190 PIC jobs? I have about 2000 PIC 170 and 600 SIC 190 and am looking for a job. I know there are jobs in Inda, China and Saudi Arabia but does anyone know of any others? Any info on which jobs are better than others? I found a few Middle Eastern jobs with commutable schedules ie 6 weeks on/3 weeks off.....are there any other places with commutable type schedules? I know there were jobs in Panama but can't seem to find info about them anymore. Also South America.....anything in Brazil, I mean that's where it's made right? There must be some scum bag airline flying them that needs pilots? And any jobs in Europe to fly these, I remember some in Germany but they are gone now too. Thanks in advance for any and all info!

COCOCHANEL
21st Mar 2009, 14:35
hi there....

This is the wikipedia 411 on the E-190 and all the major operators in the world with links to the info about the operators. I was just checking about the ERJ earlier. Hope the wikipedia is accurate on this.

Embraer E-Jets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_E-Jets)

In India I know of only

www.paramountairways.com (http://www.paramountairways.com)

I have no info about jobs available for an expat, but you could check directy with them, plus and the airlines mentioned in wiki Brazil....n so on

l8starter
24th Mar 2009, 08:27
Flybaboo in Geneva, Switzerland, looking for E190 guys, BUT you've got to be fluent in French so they say. Bon chance mon amis.

L8.

expatriate pilot
18th Oct 2009, 18:24
Watch your step before coming to south america!!!!

One of the most important aviation company in central america which uses the emb 190, have a complicated situation with the foreing pilots.

They lied about your benefits. They promised tickets for you and your family, and some priorities in the boarding when you travel and much more.

They passed a comunication broken all that they said to you. They didnt follow the main rule of the word. Thanks!

expatriate pilot
18th Oct 2009, 18:31
Ojo antes de tomar la desicion de venir a sudamerica!!!! Una de las empresas mas importantes de centro america y caribe que utiliza el EMB 190 tiene problemas con los pilotos expatriados. Cuando te reclutan te prometen de todo, ticketes de viaje para el titular y su familia, etc.
Hace muy poco pasaron un comunicado indicando que los beneficios son retirados, es decir te dejan sin los tickets y con una prioridad menor a la que se tenía. Lo mas triste de todo es que han quebrado su palabra. No cumplen lo mas simple que es la palabra dada. Lamentable realmente ese cambio de politica para con los empleados.