PDA

View Full Version : 727 type rating

Rulik
10th Mar 2009, 15:23
Hi!
I am looking for B727 type rating. I've found few places in US, but it's a long story to get visa :ugh:Where can I get it else, South Africa, Asia?
Thanks in advance

BelArgUSA
10th Mar 2009, 19:36
Find out if Lufthansa FRA or Air France ORY still kept their 727 simulators after retiring the type, for contract training. Royal Air Maroc, Air Algerie, Tunis Air, Iran Air, Lybian Airlines, and Alia used to do their training in Paris or Frankfurt. Been away from the 727 for well over 20 years from flying them, so cannot say. If they do, ask them how to obtain training, instructors and using their simulators.
xxx
In the USA, plenty of locations, sorry for you, but try Air Canada, they might still operate one for contract training.
xxx
:hmm:
Happy contrails

Rulik
11th Mar 2009, 09:25
Thanks a lot! I'll try to find them, by the way I've found one more in Kuala Lumpur

slipper 1
11th Mar 2009, 18:32
European in the UK still offer training on their 727 simulator. The link below will take you to their website.
European Skybus Limited - Welcome (http://www.european-simulators.co.uk)

flaps210
28th Jul 2009, 12:25
i doubt air algerie use the ORY sim because they have had their own for ages now, and by the way i think they still lease it check on their website thats the last place i saw it.along with 737-200 and now they have 800.
good luck