PDA

View Full Version : Flying School in the Philippines. Aeroflite Aviation?

john_p
8th Mar 2009, 15:09
Hi ALL,

I'm a "wannabe pilot" and planning to start my ground schooling this April. I just want to solicit for advice on which flying school in the Philippines is the best.

And also, any comment on Aerofilte Aviation?

Thanks a lot.

tian yu
13th Mar 2009, 03:57
My flight academy based outta the busy skies over Manila! Training & weather is good here, no busy traffic so more flying & less "taxi & hold" time...:)

Aviation Training One International (http://www.avtraining1.com/)

Aerocadet
14th Apr 2009, 11:12
I have been there..

STAY AWAY!

Scheduling sucks!

franklinruse
26th May 2009, 06:59
i did my CPL with IR rating from Aeroflite. Everything is fine now. Its true it had problems in past. not anymore. one of the best in Philippines.

good luck!

shanpallithazha
25th Apr 2010, 06:40
my name is paulson .want to study aeroflite .
hw is that instistute i want to everythink about that pls help me

Farrell
27th Apr 2010, 10:58
Aeroflite couldn't even organise an email reply to a query I had for them a few months back.

Seriously - if you can't do basic comms with a computer, there is no way I can have any faith in you to train anyone.

gravity9
29th Dec 2011, 21:52
aeroflite is bad.
i had met students from that school when i was there, broken planes, no schedules, padding hours etc

avoid it and go to some good school like aviatour, omni, aaai

Apilott
31st Mar 2012, 05:47
Hi guys!

I just signed up moments ago, in short i'm a newbie here. anyway i just want to know if aeroflite is now a good school to start my pilot career. before signing up moments ago, i have read bad reps. about this flying school. i wanna know their status now, are they still the same bad reputed school or they already made changes and improvements. thank you!

Apilott
17th Apr 2012, 00:56
Is it still that bad? and i was able to meet up with one of their instructor, they dont have office here in manila, so i was not able to ask questions regarding my concern.
By the way i just went to binalonan (wcc aviation). i must say GREAT SCHOOL. they have their own airfield, great hotel to stay, large fleet of aircraft. really a GREAT SCHOOL.

Ginox
18th Apr 2012, 10:29
Check out Strike Wing Aviation Training Centre. I think it is one of the flying schools you should not pass...