PDA

View Full Version : PA-31 350 private hire

sms777
6th Mar 2009, 09:53
Does anyone know of a company or individual willing to let loose of their Chieftain for a weekend of about ten hours of flying around Easter?
I do know it is normally the bread&butter earner of most charter companies but i am willing to do a check flight and being CPL,ME IFR, guranteed to meet your minimum req.'
PM me if you wish.

Sorry, forgot to mention, around Sydney basin.

apache
6th Mar 2009, 20:28
you could TRY Airtex.... but I very much doubt it.... unless you have a ton of SHEEFTAIN hours

bizzybody
6th Mar 2009, 21:01
mine will probably be available. send me your times and contact details. Sydney based

bizzybody
7th Mar 2009, 23:10
Insurance requirements
1000TT
25TT on type
Check flight

500ph dry.

get your own fuel sorry to say. (been burnt too often)

Peter Fanelli
7th Mar 2009, 23:38
bizzybody with all due respect, are you crazy?

Do you really want to hire an aircraft like a Chieftain out only to have some dick cranium run it lean as ****e in order to pay less for fuel?

bizzybody
7th Mar 2009, 23:50
Do you really want to hire an aircraft like a Chieftain out only to have some dick cranium run it lean as ****e in order to pay less for fuel?
Done that before have you?

you assume that either no body knows how to fly the thing or they are all trying to wreck it for everyone else.

They break it, nobody else will ever use it again.

Not everyone is out to screw the plane over

we have ways of finding out things like that IF someone was stupid enough to do that.

heywatchthis
8th Mar 2009, 00:12
On the subject of a/c hire.. Anyone know of a 206 in the brissy area? Maybe even an aztruck..

sthaussiepilot
8th Mar 2009, 00:59
I think there are a few 206's up in Bris area, have a search around the D&G forum there are mentions of him somewhere on here.. or someone who knows the name will be along some time soon...

I think (roughly) VH-EIF ?

Peter Fanelli
8th Mar 2009, 01:52
Done that before have you?

Nope.

Hey whatever floats your boat, they're your engines I guess.

Cap'n Arrr
8th Mar 2009, 05:56
Theres a few on Blue Demons website for hire last time a checked:ok:

tio540
8th Mar 2009, 12:55
I would just be happy if they knew how to lean the Chieftain on climb!

zip69
8th Mar 2009, 21:00
Brindabella in Canberra have a Navajo available for Pvt hire.

Nice ship.

Insurance requires 1000 hrs tt and 50 hrs on type.

sms777
9th Mar 2009, 04:23
Thanks for all the reply guys, with your help i managed to find a really nice one. ( no, not from Airtex :E )

Peter Fanelli
I used to own/operate a Queenair, i have learnt how to use those mixture levers ;)

Hubieone
8th Mar 2013, 06:32
Hi, spent the last 8 years flying out of Airtex YSBK as a Pvte pilot.flown nealry all of their A/C C310,C340 and 9 of their Chieftans. With change of managemnet and location they have shut me out . I am looking to Hire a Chieftan out of Bankstown but would prefer to become an owner or part of a Syndicate in a Chieftain or Navajo. Anyone interested or put me in touch with a Syndicate? Owned 2 aircraft C172 on floats and Seneca 1 full Charter.

Would even look at C340 or open to suggestion. Endorsed on many differnet types include BE90 .

Hubieone :)

Jamair
8th Mar 2013, 09:37
PM me for details of a very nice recently refurbed Navajo for sale.

clunie
9th Mar 2013, 00:54
Hubie, I've sent you a mail. I'd be interested in pursuing a syndicate @ YSBK.

Clunie