PDA

View Full Version : Indian Pilot fined for Shop Theft in Singapore

lunars
5th Mar 2009, 23:59
Thursday, March 05, 2009

Pilot fined for shop theft (http://avindia.*************/2009/03/pilot-fined-for-shop-theft.html)

Singapore: A pilot who stole four bottles of perfume at Mustafa Centre on Tuesday was fined $800.
Puneet Alagh, 36, an Indian national, pleaded guilty on Wednesday to stealing $271 worth of perfume at the 24-hour department store at Syed Alwi Road.
A magistrate's court heard that a security officer saw Puneet behaving suspiciously on the second-level.
Puneet was carrying a Mustafa shopping basket with purchases and a box of Estee Lauder Pleasure perfume. He was seen removing the packaging from the box and putting the bottle of perfume into his right jeans pocket.
He then took another box of Calvin Klein Escape perfume and did likewise.
He was detained outside the store and four stolen items were found.He told the court he was a pilot with Air India and regretted what he did.
04/03/09 Elena Chong/The Straits Times

Sky Dancer
6th Mar 2009, 01:36
What a disgrace to the Indian pilot community.He should be sacked from Air India , no questions asked.

Left Wing
6th Mar 2009, 01:43
whats new it almost a tradition at Air India, shop lifting, smuggling, reporting sick on layovers ..hence the flt is canceled....:ugh::=:mad:.....disgrace is the under statement...:yuk::*... hope dick gets the whip in SIN...

sunny441
6th Mar 2009, 01:49
shameful. thats all i can say. a disgrace to Indians everywhere.

Sky Dancer
6th Mar 2009, 02:01
It puts a dent on the many highly professional Indian aviators serving various airline cos around the world .There was another case of sexual molestation by another Indian pilot in S'pore recently,kept very hush hush.I think the S'pore authorities should make examples of these pariahs , wip the daylights of these SOBs...

Schumi - Red Baron
6th Mar 2009, 03:32
There's nothing new in it.... Earlier also Air India faced this situation when there pilots and air hostess were detained in london and frankfurt for shop-lifting.

It's a big disgrace for the whole country... Shame....:yuk:

powerstall
6th Mar 2009, 03:49
Well, one thing keeps on bugging me, and i would really like to know... WHY? :confused:

moneytalk001
6th Mar 2009, 04:00
I take it downturn is hitting them hard.....:ouch::hmm:

Aeronotix
6th Mar 2009, 04:14
Pathetic and disgraceful to say the least. Singapore should make an example of the guy by using its public caning method to met out justice, because all AI will do is hold a departmental inquiry and suspend the guy from flying duties till the dirt is swept under the carpet by using union or governmental contacts. Once the incident fades from public memory, the guy will probably creep back into his job and disgrace the Indian pilot community given another opportunity or another one might do so.

That's the way the system operates in AI.or at least their track record says so.

Aeronotix.:ugh::*:(

optimus.Prime
6th Mar 2009, 04:31
Utterly Disgraceful & Shameful!
Guy doesn't know any better than getting himself involved in such a prepostrous situation!!!Ridiculous!!!:ugh:

azlee_19
6th Mar 2009, 06:19
Sky Dancer wrote: I think the S'pore authorities should make examples of these pariahs , wip the daylights of these SOBs...

To Sky Dancer, be extra careful when choosing words. 'Pariah' has other meaning, and it's extra sensitive when u refer to Indian community. Please wikipedia it.

Btw i am not indian- i just happen to know people's culture difference.

azlee_19
6th Mar 2009, 06:22
oh anyway that pilot is a total disgrace! i bet he stole every toothbrush in the aircraft's toilet, probably even the light bulbs in hotels!

ixg888
6th Mar 2009, 06:29
pilots are one of the most well paid employees in the world!.. what the hell!

saperaa
6th Mar 2009, 06:32
There's nothing new in it.... Earlier also Air India faced this situation when there pilots and air hostess were detained in london and frankfurt for shop-lifting.

It's a big disgrace for the whole country... Shame....http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/pukey.gif Today 03:01

red baron
airindia is an airline,doesnot provide shop-lifting lessons etc.
AI teaches only flying.
this guy it seems did not had good instructor to teach him stealing so he failed in shop-lifting test.

It's a big disgrace for the whole country... Shame....http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/pukey.gif
?

if you look into the history of india,you will know who were the best in this trade of robbing/stealing. just go back 100 years down the lane.

thats how you see today news ,Vijay Mallya bought Gandhi"s items for 1.8 m $ from US.
same story when there is auction in UK for Indian antiques/haritage,taken from India years back.
Indians are paying price for it.

you can see many stolen indian items lying in musiums of other countries till date.

this AI guy needed some Gora instructor from those countries, he would have come out with lot more then being stuck at mustafa.

Then AI will have to change the training sylabus:}

joehunt
6th Mar 2009, 06:36
What really troubles me is the fact AI are a "flag carrier" and one would presume have selected the "elite" of the pilot community. If that is the case, then what an earth are the rest of them like.

I will lay a pension on, that he keeps his job.

Schumi - Red Baron
6th Mar 2009, 08:10
@saperaa

Mate... I never said that air india provide lessons for shop lifting.... But it's not the first time AI pilot was caught shop lifting.....Hmmm... Now actually i feel that AI might give these lessons to their pilot....:suspect:
R u sure AI teaches only flying and not any thing extra....

if you look into the history of india,you will know who were the best in this trade of robbing/stealing. just go back 100 years down the lane.

thats how you see today news ,Vijay Mallya bought Gandhi"s items for 1.8 m $ from US.
same story when there is auction in UK for Indian antiques/haritage,taken from India years back.
Indians are paying price for it.

you can see many stolen indian items lying in musiums of other countries till date.

And mate beware of what u r saying about the history.... Get ur facts clear.... Indian history isn't all that u were taught in school...That was only part of it....The part which indians can be proud of....

And what u want to say is that he was right for what he did.... Is this your way of taking ur so called revenge (Perfumes worth 1.8 m $):confused:

And i am being a bit pedantic here... I think u meant to say heritage...
Haritage is a rural school chain of government of india....:}

saperaa
6th Mar 2009, 08:41
red baron
see rural india .
no such shops here where some one can learn this art.
it will be good to know about this AI pilot @ mustafa,which country,school and flying school he go to.
i am not for this pilot, what i wrote earlier is about your comment about India. (saying disgrace to the country in ur post).

spelling mistake but not history mistake i think.
you are always welcome to correct the spellings of rural indian govt schools.

rural school chain of government of india....http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/badteeth.gif

i never worked/been to madonald"s chain, no idea of chains:}

Fratemate
6th Mar 2009, 10:01
What are we going for here; most tenuous link to aviation? :rolleyes:

Okay, so a person gets caught stealing. I'm not suggesting he should not be punished according to the local law but all this baying like hounds for him to lose his job is, frankly, pathetic.

He's not an ambassador for the country, he's simply a pilot for the flag carrier. That does not make him any more special than any other person who gets caught shoplifting.

The sanctimonious drivel that appears on this thread makes me think you lot should get out more and stop bemoaning a guy just because he has a job some people aspire to.

In summary: (a) This person should be punished according to his crime. (b) This has got nothing to do with aviation apart from some saddo putting 'pilot' and 'shoplifting' together. (c) Crying for the guy to be sacked won't necessarily mean another seat to be filled in Air India and a job opportunity for one of the bayers of blood. (d) Why didn't I just ignore the rubbish written here instead of responding :bored:

Schumi - Red Baron
6th Mar 2009, 10:22
@saperaa

Mate... i can't understand whats ur point.... How does flying club affects the person.... I don't think that there's any flying school which teaches this.... Shop lifting has nothing to do with urban or rural india.... It's about being self righteous and knowing what is wrong and what is right...

Captain_djaffar
6th Mar 2009, 10:27
I used to wonder why in Air india's flights lotions/perfumeries etc in the toilets always went missing even before take-off :}

B772
6th Mar 2009, 10:33
I remember the Cabin Crew checking all provisions uplifted in BOM right down to counting the number of sugar sachets supplied for a wide body flight. This was to ensure nothing was 'missing'.

TiredCRJDriver
6th Mar 2009, 13:06
This thread amazes me!

Folk’s generalizations are only a show of one's ignorance!

A little over a year ago a Captain in a U.S. Regional Airline was caught helping himself to an iPod at security. A South African Airlines crew was arrested at Heathrow recently on drug related charges. Sure DOES NOT mean all U.S. Regional pilots are crooks, or South Africans are drug dealers!!

Wouldn't it be great if we keep the country bashing and misplaced patriotism away from these forums! Times are tough, let’s try to help each other out instead.

[email protected]

Metro man
6th Mar 2009, 13:35
A number of years ago an Ansett pilot was caught shoplifting in Japan.

Mustafa Centre also caught one of the bodyguards of Robert Mugabes wife stealing. She was furious about it, hates competition I guess:rolleyes:

LarryDCableGuy
6th Mar 2009, 14:42
I steal the FA's newspapers all the time.

helmsdeep
6th Mar 2009, 16:59
so all airindia and indian airlines pilots are just a bunch of over fed,spoilt,petty thieves is it?why dont we just take them all out and have them shot at dawn by a bunch of arrogant,ignorant and blinkered guys like you?always remember bud,that there are always two sides to a story,so maybe someone to should give the guy a chance to explain his side before bashing him on the world wide web and causing irreparable damage to his name..you need to get out of the dark ages dude...

saperaa
7th Mar 2009, 05:29
research on shop-lifting is going on in many countries.

Pilot treatment program for shoplifting in eating disorders.

Birmingham CL (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=Search&Term=%22Birmingham%20CL%22%5BAuthor%5D&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubme d_DiscoveryPanel.Pubmed_RVAbstractPlus), Hlynsky J (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=Search&Term=%22Hlynsky%20J%22%5BAuthor%5D&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubme d_DiscoveryPanel.Pubmed_RVAbstractPlus), Russell B (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=Search&Term=%22Russell%20B%22%5BAuthor%5D&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubme d_DiscoveryPanel.Pubmed_RVAbstractPlus), Gritzner S (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=Search&Term=%22Gritzner%20S%22%5BAuthor%5D&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubme d_DiscoveryPanel.Pubmed_RVAbstractPlus).
Eating Disorder Program, St Paul's Hospital, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada. [email protected]
OBJECTIVE: There are no established treatment programs for shoplifting in eating disorder patients. Our objective was to observe the effect of an established behavioural treatment program in a series of eating disorder patients. METHODS: Patients with eating disorders who shoplift voluntarily took part in an 8-week behavioral treatment program at the Elizabeth Fry Society of Greater Vancouver, British Columbia. They completed assessments at the first session, last session, and at 1 and 6 months post intervention. RESULTS: Six patients enrolled in the study and three patients completed the treatment program. Only one patient reported a decrease in shoplifting frequency. All subjects reported an increase in self-esteem and ability to control shoplifting impulses. DISCUSSION: Our findings suggest that behavioral therapy may be effective in treating shoplifting in eating disorders, but that longer sessions and follow-up may be necessary to show benefit. A randomized control trial with longer-term follow-up is needed to determine whether there is a benefit.

well looking at this i can say body gaurd of Mugabe"s wife and this guy @ mustafa had the same fishy thing @ mustafa restourent and got the urge;)

when i flew first time to singapore i was briefed by captain
if you want to buy perfume buy from duty free shop,
perfume from mustafa is same as one available in chennai for 100 Rs.:ouch:

aditya104
7th Mar 2009, 07:25
Shouldn't generalize if one Indian pilot was caught stealing....
Such acts do degrade the company' image as is happening here. But this act is no proof of the company being not a good carrier. I am sure that the Pilots of Air India planes are one of the best with extra-ordinary capabilities.

Sky Dancer
7th Mar 2009, 11:43
Let's get one thing straight.I've not been critical of the carrier but about the individual.I have flown with pilots with both Air India and Indian Airlines and I am proud to say that some of them have been second to none.That does not mean that all of them are great or all of them are bad.I think this would be the case with all the carriers aroung the world.It all boils down to the individual.However an act by one individual goes a long way towards elevating or destroying the reputation of an airline.Both these carriers have been tolerating nonsense for quite some time.If they are serious about their image , it's time they sack this guy , no questions asked.People are watching and if they see this guy go back to his job , they'll wonder what kind of a organization he works for.I called these guys pariahs because they are outcasts in the Indian pilot community as not all crew do this.There is nothing racial about it....read the meaning again my friends..:ok:

smiling monkey
7th Mar 2009, 12:24
I feel sorry for the intended recipient of the perfume. Just imagine how she feels knowing this guy didn't want to spend a cent on her! :{

saperaa
7th Mar 2009, 15:14
this is the only thread where people believed the media report and passed the judgement also.
most of other threads it was not same level of acceptance about media reporting.

sunny441
7th Mar 2009, 15:21
I feel sorry for the intended recipient of the perfume. Just imagine how she feels knowing this guy didn't want to spend a cent on her!

maybe he had a bad case of B.O and the perfume was for his personal use!:ok:

joehunt
7th Mar 2009, 17:55
Tricky, doing that. Could attract attention, welcome or otherwise. Otherwise might wake up with a **** **** and 100 rupees in stuffed in ones hand.:=

320p
9th Mar 2009, 10:05
Hello Schumi - Red ,

This link,is rather inappopriate here and I
wonder what you were trying to highlight by this?

Sky Dancer
9th Mar 2009, 10:48
Yes it certainly is off the topic and not of much relevance here.But just to let you know , around 15 - 17 years ago , an Indian Airlines aircraft was hijacked by a single male pax who concealed a weapon in a leg brace/cast and got through security saying that it was part of his brace/cast.He was subsequently killed by the Black Cat commandos.You really can't blame the CISF for doing their job eventhough it may be a bit irritating at times.These days you really cannot take things easy especially with security....:ok:

saperaa
9th Mar 2009, 17:09
red baron

But i think that there should be some other measures for handicap people.

you can tell the the measures for them.

lets help them:ok:

and if you have nothing to help them you can use simple word for addressing them
PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED people

which is more polite and respectful
which is tought in all rural as well as urban schools of India.:ok:

320p
9th Mar 2009, 17:52
Hello Schumi - Red .

"But do people with leg braces have to strip in order to get the security clearance... I am not here to fight it was wrong or right. The CISF did it's job perfectly. No ques asked. But i think that there should be some other measures for handicap people.

I apologize if i am wasting the space and time and will delete the posts"

You have credited CISF and at the same time asked a question regarding measures! One of the most obvious as given in that article is a disability certificate.
We all will do good by not reacting to sensational journalism and posting it on the site .
waiting for you to delete this post!
Regards

UL501
9th Mar 2009, 18:30
Well it wil not be an issue if you have the right contacts within the management.

A vey senior Captain ( PJ) got caught for shop lifting in Singapore.But he ended up being the Flight Ops manager and now he flies for Jet Airways.Also his son joined Sri lankan Airlines as well few years ago....

All you need is the right String to pull

joehunt
9th Mar 2009, 18:59
Kleptomania, is more prevalent in certain regions than others. Oh yes, along with selective amnesia. These disorders are treatable over a period of time but relapses are quite common.

BTW, the Taliban, for example, have a good record of putting these urges (stealing) into remission.

Would be great to see a lot more "left handed" politicians in future, worldwide. Thank God for the divine law of Sharia.

saperaa
10th Mar 2009, 02:29
RED BARON
Mate... i can't understand whats ur point.... How does flying club affects the person.... I don't think that there's any flying school which teaches this.... Shop lifting has nothing to do with urban or rural india.... It's about being self righteous and knowing what is wrong and what is right...
http://static.pprune.org/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
you are right
no airline or flying school teach shoplifting,
but when kids see what others doing they try to experiment, and get stuck like this guy @ mustafa.

one pilot in india used to appear for flight with new hair color every time.
over period of time while night stopping in one perticular hotel he had collected all the bed sheets,towels,lamps etc
then he was given last layover by the company to put back all hotel items,but was not sacked.
some time later this pilot resigned from company.
TODAY HE HAS DISAPPEARED FROM THE AVIATION SCENCE.

when i see some cases like this ,urban and rural education does have impact on indian students going to most urbanised countries and on return they return with extra knowledge instead of what they were supose to aquire, and this extra half cooked skills lands them in all sort of sh*t.
lets see from where this airindia guy return from ? his flying school.

thanks for giving some leads on..... urban & rural

some kind of set patren may emerge when we look in to few cases.
at the same time thousands have gone to urban world for flying and one odd case happenned like this one, it could be related to individuals own state of mind at that perticular time.

Schumi - Red Baron
10th Mar 2009, 04:38
There were manuals and flight documents being stolen from the cockpit of an airliner in india.... It all stopped when the pilots were told that they would be searched after their flight....

It is an individuals act but defames the whole airline/country...... esp. if that airline is facing such charges again and again.....

saperaa
10th Mar 2009, 06:20
red baron

There were manuals and flight documents being stolen from the cockpit of an airliner in india.... It all stopped when the pilots were told that they would be searched after their flight....

It is an individuals act but defames the whole airline/country...... esp. if that airline is facing such charges again and again..... Today 02:29

pilots stopped removing articles from the a/c when checks put in place.
do you expect india to put Sharia law?
if you read all posts you will see shop lifting/stealing is all arround the globe.
so globe is defamed ?

another trend i noticed about shop lifting.....
from india if you look towards East at Japan....least shop lifting
then move towards India....trend goes up
then ME very strict...so no shoplifters
and so on to EU....more cases
and then otherside of the globe.....
you will see another patren on cases of shoplifting. set patren.
where it is most...and countries affected by this are in research mode.
these countries still donot know what is shoplifting.

medical ailment?
feel great?
thrill?
showoff?

if same airline is facing same charges again and again that means airline has to go deep in research and the patren followed in all the cases.

saperaa
10th Mar 2009, 07:16
UL 501

Sri lankan Airlines
Well it wil not be an issue if you have the right contacts within the management.

A vey senior Captain ( PJ) got caught for shop lifting in Singapore.But he ended up being the Flight Ops manager and now he flies for Jet Airways.Also his son joined Sri lankan Airlines as well few years ago....

All you need is the right String to pull
http://static.pprune.org/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://static.pprune.org/images/buttons/report.gif (http://www.pprune.org/report.php?p=4776809)

where he go for CPL? flying school?
please
It sounds universal problem of shoplifting:confused:

320p
10th Mar 2009, 09:28
Hello Schumi - Red ,

By your last two posts,on CISF and now douments being removed from the cockpit,what are you trying to highlight on this forum? Are you indulging in some country specific issues?If so, that would be sad considering your location!

Schumi - Red Baron
10th Mar 2009, 10:10
@320p

I am just telling what i noticed.... I was just telling about the different individual pilots who just stole things... I know these incidents only for this region, so, it might look to you that i am indulging in some country specific issues.

What i can't understand though is why are you so nitpicky.... I was looking for some positive discussion not for those negative vibes....:ugh:

320p
10th Mar 2009, 13:32
Dear Hello Schumi - Red,

"What i can't understand though is why are you so nitpicky.... I was looking for some positive discussion not for those negative vibes...."

By raising two entirely different issues,consecutively which do have a inherent negativity in them,you are seeing negative vibes in what I am mentioning!:(
I wonder what sort of positive discussion are you looking for?
May i ask you to try and give some postive inputs yourself .It would be a pleasure!:)
Regards,

Schumi - Red Baron
10th Mar 2009, 14:48
@320p

Just imagine a situation where someone is going for a flight with his family and then the security asks to strip his girl for some security issue.... Isn't that embarrasing/irritating....Or, you go for your flight to learn that the cockpit manuals are missing.... What will be your reactions (if you are a pilot).... Whats the reputation of a pilot when the airline mangment says that the pilots would be searched before they leave..... I was just saying that the pilots would be a bit self rightous and not do something like that which defames the pilot community... They should be responsible because when they fly abroad they represent their airline,their country... People look up to them and say,they are pilots, extreme proffesionals and when we do such things then imagine who would like to fly when you are the pilot....

The managment would be saying that the pilots were stealing the stuff, brings bad reputation for us....

I was looking for what measures we can take as a pilot that this community is not defamed again for the misdeeds of other people.... Yes the CISF issue has nothing to do pilots but in a country is that acceptable ??? I say no.... But thats my opinion...Yours might be different....

I brought the issue in light to hear what other fellow aviators think about it.... And not a pedantic asking me questions as to why...

Why don't you want these topics to be discussed on here???:confused:

jumpdrive
11th Mar 2009, 02:41
ahhhhh
Incredible Inadiaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

and for some perfumes
if im gonna do it
i'd steal diamonds :ok:
but perfumes??????
and calvin klein???

ha ha ha ha:}

rdr
11th Mar 2009, 08:22
320P

This has nothing to do about nationalism, or targetting a country. There is an inherent problem in India. Sure, manuals go missing too in airlines from other countries, but the sheer rate of this occurance, shoplifting etc, is second to none. I have personally seen cabin crew members steal perfumes/booze in AI/IA right in front of my nose as though it is a norm. There is an airline who 2weeks ago issued its pilots with personal reflective vests for the walk around, unable to stem the tide of stealing.

The problem lies with effective penalties. No thief should be allowed to fly an airplane, period. There is a widespread reluctance in India to punish criminals. This sends the wrong message to the people, especially the law abiding ones, and results in a breakdown of the civil code.

I will digress a bit from the topic and give you another example of things being done horribly wrong. There is a senior commander who failed his upgrade twice, and has been in the training pool for close to 2 years. This guy pulled his contacts in the DGCA and got them to demand that he be given a third shot. If an unsafe pilot is allowed to go on till he passes, what about a thief ?? Makes him look like an angel.

There are exellent pilots and great individuals in the country, but they are unfortunately, pushed aside by a lack of governance.

saperaa
11th Mar 2009, 09:53
schumi red baron
i hope this will help to sooth your fixation about india.

Flier angry after TSA makes her remove nipple ring - USATODAY.com (http://www.usatoday.com/travel/flights/2008-03-28-tsa-nipple-ring_N.htm)

320p
11th Mar 2009, 09:59
rdr,

I got on to this thread in reply to a post which has since been removed .
At that moment from the basic issue of shoplifting by an individual ,to me it appeared this thread was digressing into topics which were tending to be a region specific and not really relevant to that act.
Regards

saperaa
11th Mar 2009, 10:07
missing docs from cockpit .....look at the number of companies in india
not all have this problem of cockpit manuals missing....and that does not make all indian pilots are thief or shoplifter.
need to look those companies what care they are taking of the pilots?
need to compare companies where docs are kept with respect in cockpit with those where docs go missing.

jsut donot shoot pilots.

bcz it can be mismanagement problem where manuals go missing.

why nobody wrote company name till now where docs go missing?
write company name if your are so much upset .

Schumi - Red Baron
11th Mar 2009, 10:39
@saperaa

I cannot understand why you want to know the name of the airline.... As if it serves any purpose to anyone, except giving bad name to the airline pilots...:ugh:

But it's one of the biggest airline in India...

and that does not make all indian pilots are thief or shoplifter.

If you go thru the whole thread, thats what everyone is saying... If one pilot steals anything then it doesn't makes every pilot a theif but defames the pilot community....

bcz it can be mismanagement problem where manuals go missing.

Manuals missing from the cockpit.... How is that mismanagment of a company.... Except pilots who else can take things from the COCKPIT....
passengers, cabin crew etc. who else......:confused:

Schumi - Red Baron
11th Mar 2009, 10:51
@saperaa

schumi red baron
i hope this will help to sooth your fixation about india.

I don't have anything against india.... It's just that i think that i am responsible and should do my bit to make india a better place to live in.... It's everyones responsibility to make a country a better place to live in. This too is taught in RURAL AND URBAN SCHOOLS....

By posting the link do you want to say that what happened in india was alright because something similar happened in US too... :yuk:

saperaa
11th Mar 2009, 11:30
red baron
you should at least appriciate the job of TSA and CISF for maintaining the SOPs and safety for all.:ok:
it is no comparison .
thats negetive vibes has to go first to think that far .

so concerned about docs,manual missing from cockpit i donot think any harm to name the airline.

I cannot understand why you want to know the name of the airline.... As if it serves any purpose to anyone, except giving bad name to the airline pilots...:ugh:

biggest or smaller name it and get it cleaned instead of blameing all pilots.

saperaa
11th Mar 2009, 11:39
red baron

Haritage is a rural school chain of government of india....http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/badteeth.gif

this is not rural chain of government of india .

every school has diffrent timings and sylabus and are not 24 hrs
its not what exectly you KNOW OF and compare to MACDONALD`S CHAIN.

and these rural schools also have diffrent subjects not like YOUR MAC menu... meal number 7 and you get same stuff everywhere.

food for thought.

rural schools offer
fodder for thought free
complimentry.

rdr
11th Mar 2009, 11:46
saperaa
so concerned about docs,manual missing from cockpit i donot think any harm to name the airline.

It appears that you are not concerned at all about safety. You are possibly one of the many on board pilferers who thinks it is all right to steal.
Then you try and pull the usual Indian trick of drama and debate to avoid the real issues.

Why dont you post your name and perhaps we will forward it to the DGCA to clean up Indian Aviation.

Schumi - Red Baron
11th Mar 2009, 12:29
red baron

Quote:
Haritage is a rural school chain of government of india....http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/badteeth.gif
this is not rural chain of government of india .

every school has diffrent timings and sylabus and are not 24 hrs
its not what exectly you KNOW OF and compare to MACDONALD`S CHAIN.

and these rural schools also have diffrent subjects not like YOUR MAC menu... meal number 7 and you get same stuff everywhere.

food for thought.

rural schools offer
fodder for thought free
complimentry.

I didn't got ur point here... what do you want to say...

And i think that you are under wrong impression that CHAIN word is used only for McDonalds.... If i am right in assuming that, then mate u need to do some english language course....

Schumi - Red Baron
11th Mar 2009, 12:38
@saperaa

red baron
you should at least appriciate the job of TSA and CISF for maintaining the SOPs and safety for all.http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/thumbs.gif
it is no comparison .

So, you say what they did was right...:ugh:

The person who belives stealing is right, the security agencies stripping ladies in public is right.... Even an uneducated snake charmer will give you the right answer...

I am actually ashamed that i belong in the same community, in which you are also a member....

From now onwards i am going to ignore you because i don't think that you should not be taken seriously....

320p
11th Mar 2009, 13:59
Hi,

"the security agencies stripping ladies in public is right"
I don't think anybody supports this action and more importantly neither was this said in that article.
Link on that security related article has been removed now for obvious reasons by someone .:hmm:
Also, aren't we inventing NEW words/contents and sentences here?and then making pointed statements"You are possibly one of the many on board pilferers who thinks it is all right to steal.Then you try and pull the usual Indian trick of drama and debate to avoid the real issues"

It is getting personal :(and i am off this discussion.

Regards

saperaa
11th Mar 2009, 18:10
real issue is
why donot you like me to put the chain of events or sequence togather.
all are trying to divert the thread of shoplifting stealing to a new direction.
i am not trying to defend any who is indulged in to it but to save that single pilot who is not in to it.
where so many airlines exist, just for one company you canot put all other companies and pilots at same operation table.

another intresting lead is... singapora is the only most urban shoping centre in the region like you find in the other urbanised countries.
when people go to visit singapora they try to experiment what they saw in urban country shops .

320p
red baron
you should at least appriciate the job of TSA and CISF for maintaining the SOPs and safety for all.http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/thumbs.gif
it is no comparison
i only said at least learn to see that some one is doing the job as they followed securty procedures.
rest is your imagination."the security agencies stripping ladies in public is right"

saperaa
12th Mar 2009, 18:06
rdr
Then you try and pull the usual Indian trick of drama and debate to avoid the real issues.

not realy indian drama.

i wish singapore police has conficticated IDs this guy at mustafa.
he cannot escape any way.

but i have my own douts.
1. post started by lunar...but the link provided by him does not open.
2. he lost his job due police investigation and landlord issue.
so such negetive vibes are understandable.
3...so on

as you hate shoplifters etc same feelings i have.
such people will not be in aviation as it happened earlier, explained in my earlier post.

to blame country and all the pilots without looking in to details and otherside of the story......:=

captaan
14th Mar 2009, 00:28
last year one pilot from UK GS mini after getting his last pay started similer negative posts about India.
look up his posts in the forum and see.
thankless people.
this how they behave about India which gave them job.

CaptWUFF
14th Mar 2009, 12:20
How Bad is it?

- You know it's bad when your pilot is stealing Perfume because his wife can't afford to buy because she spent all of her money on dosas.....

lunars
15th Mar 2009, 01:11
Hi mate,
I thought we are in PPRUNE its called Professional pilots rumours network.
This is not the judge and the jury forum I joined with pprune to have a professional discussion and put comments what I see from my point of view .there is no right or wrong its about the views and what goes in the aviation .I know as allways there is 2 sides to a story. To me I say that there are 3 sides to a story your version, my version, and the HONEST TRUTH. In this thread I put the article from one of the sites and put that up for a professional debate and views not to show any one country ,natioanlity,religion ,or ethnic background or to upset anyone in this profession. Mostly my intention was to learn from others mistake as this forum is for pilots.:ugh: I hope you would take this in that spirit.

Quote By Sapeera
2. he lost his job due police investigation and landlord issue.
so such negetive vibes are understandable.I lost my job because of not able to get a VISA to work.My company was is wonderful company and wonderful people and I enjoyed working with them for more than 2 years and also i enjoyed my time in india. I have never ever said a single thing bad about my company or its people .
I wrote excatly what happenend with my situation.

so before you become the judge and the Jury think abbout what this Forum PPRUNE stands for
its called PROFESSIONAL PILOTS RUMOURS NETWORK:D:D:D:D

HOPE YOU TAKE IT WITH THE SPIRIT OF FLYING CRM

lunars

lunars
15th Mar 2009, 01:32
HI Captaan
The following is your quote

thankless people
last year one pilot from UK GS mini after getting his last pay started similer negative posts about India.
look up his posts in the forum and see.
thankless people.
this how they behave about India which gave them job.

............................................................ ................................

Before you make your comment Please read the post.
Dont shoot first and then ask questions Please .:=:=:=
I have explained in my post earlier if you would like to read :cool::cool::cool:
cheers captaan
lunars

jumpdrive
15th Mar 2009, 02:46
guys!!!!!!!
youre in a deep argue
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with indians...........:ugh:
your never gonna make your point!..........:}
he he

saperaa
15th Mar 2009, 03:56
lunars
so before you become the judge and the Jury think abbout what this Forum PPRuNe stands for
its called so before you become the judge and the Jury think abbout what this Forum PPRuNe stands for
its called PROFESSIONAL PILOTS RUMOURS NETWORK:D:D:D:D

HOPE YOU TAKE IT WITH THE SPIRIT

i am not sure if your sensational news reporting is a true story because i cannot open the link you pasted in your first post.

PROFESSIONALS RUMOURS NETWORK:D:D:D:D

I think so

as the thread progressed , your professional ppruner tried to deviate from the real issue you wanted to discuss.
so at this point what i understand this news reporting is like you found WMD at mustafa and your professional ppruners shoot india down and all its pilots.
if you read in your forum what professional pilots write .....you may understand.

A little over a year ago a Captain in a U.S. Regional Airline was caught helping himself to an iPod at security. A South African Airlines crew was arrested at Heathrow recently on drug related charges. Sure DOES NOT mean all U.S. Regional pilots are crooks, or South Africans are drug dealers!!

capt wuff

How Bad is it?

- You know it's bad when your pilot is stealing Perfume because his wife can't afford to buy because she spent all of her money on dosas.....

its very bad, shoplifting by a pilot means by now he is having gallows arround his neck.

if he is married i donnot think he needs perfumes:p
if his wife is dosa fan she would have asked dosa maker from singapore to show next door friend and still spent all the money on ordering dosas instead making dosas on this dosa maker.:ok:

red baron

you have blamed India and all its pilots why you doonnot want to write the mane of the company:confused:

all this chain of events shows diffrent purpose and intensions on the part of professional ppruner in this thread.

this is the only thread where Goras were prompt to believe the media reporting .

saperaa
15th Mar 2009, 05:57
lunars
I lost my job because of not able to get a VISA to work.My company was is wonderful company and wonderful people and I enjoyed working with them for more than 2 years and also i enjoyed my time in india. I have never ever said a single thing bad about my company or its people .
I wrote excatly what happenend with my situation.

if you enjoyed working with the company and the company is good ,took care of every thing for, why now they gave you notice to go?

you cooked your credentials.
you got in to police investingations.
so you lost work permit.
so company could not handle your case because of your links with dubai landlord who didnot come forward to expain to police investigators.

crooks are worst than shoplifters.

sure danger to aviation and safety.

thats what your company thought and decided accordingly.

Surely company wanted you and they could have done every thing to retain you.

thirdside of story after intermission:cool:

jet_air
15th Mar 2009, 06:18
This thread is directionless and also pointless.. why dont Mods close this down.. ?

saperaa
15th Mar 2009, 08:01
jet air
all this chain of events shows diffrent purpose and intensions on the part of professional ppruner in this thread.

this is the only thread where Goras were prompt to believe the media reporting .

initially this thread was directionless but as i started looking in to it i found some direction.
T.B.D.
HAVE PATIENCE if you ave nothing to contribute.

saperaa
15th Mar 2009, 08:47
smiling monkey

I feel sorry for the intended recipient of the perfume. Just imagine how she feels knowing this guy didn't want to spend a cent on her! http://static.pprune.org/images/smilies/boohoo.gif

if he had one, not the cent but SHE;)

CaptWUFF
15th Mar 2009, 09:38
Okay, I think we shouldnt make fun at the guys expense, I shouldnt have. He probably has a family and if he is out a job other people are suffering. Everybody makes mistakes.

captaan
15th Mar 2009, 10:21
lunars
i read your true story,
when you had the feeling that some thing is a miss BUT !!! I had a bad feeling something could go wrong…
after you returned for flying to your company,
why you didnot appear for qatar walkin interviews held in delhi and bombay ?
qatar has requirement for pilots, you could have gone to qatar with other pilots.

lunars
15th Mar 2009, 11:06
we are never going to make a point with SAPERAA :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

As for Captann what can i say you are in the same pond ......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
you made a very unprofessional remark on another pilot whom you have not met, dont know his name ,background,his integrity ,nor his ethics....????

I rest my case with both of you as you both are waste of my time.

By the way both of you I have now found a job not at qatar but at another in Middle east good luck to you both in India.

I also have made so many friends and looking forward to visiting India soon. As i have said Me and My family really enjoyed our two years in India.wonderful country and people.