PDA

View Full Version : Chinese ATP books in Shanghai.

flexi_time
3rd Mar 2009, 12:11
Hello everyone,

I have a possible interview coming up with Yangze River.
I read somewhere that there will be a written exam similar to the Chinese ATP.

I will be in Shanghai next week on a layover and was wondering if anyone knew where to get those over there.

Also any info on the interview process will be appreciated

Cheers

JotaJota
5th Mar 2009, 03:30
Hello, If you are unable to get the ATPL written test book, feel free to email me and I can send you several study guides that I have. I took it back in Nov and passed it, as well as my 4 US friends.

Also get the Gleim book and study all the performance problems as you will get a few 737 and AB problems. I also have the CAAC FAR's as you will be asked a few Duty/Time, flight time and other general questions. Also some airspace questions will be there. But there are over 400 pages so it will be to big to send to you.

As you might have heard the passing rate is quite low, so start studying NOW!

JJ

P.S. And if you haven't started yet, get all the FAA, Police and FBI background checks as they are ALL required to work in China. Best of luck!

BuzzLightyears
5th Mar 2009, 15:45
Jota

can you please help me with this matter to! I looking for also for some on-line study giude for Chinese ATP

thanks

egadzila
13th Mar 2009, 18:07
Jota jota

I too am going for a Yangtze River interview and would appreciate any info you have re: the ATP written. I'll be going for the 744

Thank you
egadzila

blee256
13th Mar 2009, 19:02
egadzila and Flexi time,

good luck to you both. Is this for PIC or SIC?

JotaJota
13th Mar 2009, 22:47
Hello all, PM with your email addy and any other info and I will send a few .doc files to you. These are not online study courses or anything like that. Just some questions and answers.

Cheer