PDA

View Full Version : Voyager Aviation??????

pires86
27th Feb 2009, 05:51
does anybody know or heard about voyageraviation flight school?

I ll probably start there..if anybody know anything please share with me!!!!!

thanks everybody!!!

pires86
27th Feb 2009, 15:43
any advice?????????

Keygrip
27th Feb 2009, 16:08
With a name like "Voyager" I can imagine there are dozens of schools, my first bit of advice would be to ask a full question if you want any sort of answer.

Where is the Voyager of which you speak?
What do you already know about it?
Why are you probably going to start there?
What licences/ratings are you trying to achieve?
Which authority are you trying to achieve it through? (FAA?)
What advice, exactly, are you looking for?

pires86
28th Feb 2009, 05:56
It s in meritt island/FL. www.voyageraviation.com (http://www.voyageraviation.com)
Their fees are lower than others and at good quality..
I ll start there cause It seems good school and cheaper.
PPL,IR,CPL,ME,CFI,CFII,MEI,ATP
FAA

Keygrip
28th Feb 2009, 12:26
Well, yes, those prices do not seem outrageous. They are, however, written on a page with a copyright date of 2007.

According to AirNav (http://www.airnav.com) the school doesn't exist any more. There's only one operator listed for Merrit Island - and it's not Voyager.

pires86
1st Mar 2009, 05:13
yes you re right however it seems old ... those prices are current...I called the voyager and talked somebody they said that price is aprox. $39000 pro. course.
they still serve training for students....

Keygrip
1st Mar 2009, 14:13
But what about the hidden fees.

Surely you are not basing a complete purchase on the advertisement of the sales and marketing department of the same operation.

I'm sure that's why you've written this post, but I'd at least want to know why the particular company don't even show as operating from that airfiled.

I noticed suggestions in some of the FBO reports that the company had been sold "recently" (whenever "recently" is).

None of my business, but your username suggests "New York" - why not do the course in New York?

pires86
2nd Mar 2009, 06:00
u can even imagine how expensive they re.....that s main reason why i dont go here.....and also climate...