PDA

View Full Version : Virgin 29th March 2009

Mike16
25th Feb 2009, 18:23
Hi Guys

I do hope everyone is ok ?
Well off to Barbados at end of March for a weeks treat to take my mum away as Dad died just before Christmas and we are going away for a well earned break.
Booked a VS flight on 29th March Dept Man on VS077
Just wondered what aircraft it would be on and if any Pprune Vs crew will be on so i can say hello to you

Bye

raffele
25th Feb 2009, 22:56
Hi

Sorry to hear about your recent loss - my father passed away a few months ago too so I know how traumatic it is

I've just tapped the flight number into Flight Aware - Sunday's flight was a 747. It's not listing any other flights than that one, so there's no history - at a guess however I'd say a 747! No doubt someone else with access to more relevant data will come and provide it

Hope you enjoy your holiday when it comes :)

VS-Toga
26th Feb 2009, 16:59
Hi- Will be 744.

Cheers.

Mike16
27th Feb 2009, 05:28
Hi VS Toga

Thamkyou for that, are the crew as nice as the LHR ones, as i use VS but never before from Man

fcom
27th Feb 2009, 10:22
The crew are much nicer in Manchester must be a northern thing:cool:

Mike16
10th Mar 2009, 16:18
Hi Fcom

Thanks for that, I hoped someone from Virgin would have read this, would of been nice to have had a chat with some fellow ppruner.....

Take care

VS-Toga
24th Mar 2009, 09:09
Of course they'll be nice.

Probably a bit Northern, perhaps even ginger in some instances, but fine other than that.

Enjoy your flight and hope you have a great trip.

Chippybus
24th Mar 2009, 09:17
The pilots will be Ppruners so say hello .......you never know they may upgrade your whole family :ok: not that you are after that of course:bored:

Mike16
27th Mar 2009, 06:35
Hi Chippybus

Well i do hope a fellow ppruner will be on, would be nice and also if i am being honest an upgrade would be nice too ;););););)

TightSlot
27th Mar 2009, 10:27
Aaaaah Mike - you just blew it with the upgrade request.

Think of the airlines as being a nice young lady you've met in a bar. She's spent all evening talking to you, being impressed by your intelligence, compassion and sensitivity - and how different you are from all the ba****ds she's met before: And then you say something and she realizes that you're just trying to get in her knickers after all.

ProM
27th Mar 2009, 10:37
The only surprise Tightslot is that you/they didn't/don't realise that from the start

1) All men are ba**ards and trying to get their wicked way
2) All pax being nice are trying to get an upgrade

At least, I don't think its just me

Mike16
27th Mar 2009, 17:07
oh tightslot

You do make me laugh, love it.

Well like my mum says, if you don't ask, you don't get !
It was worth a try i suppose

Take care Guys

Mike