PDA

View Full Version : Mil Cup and HeliRussia in Moscow, May 2009

biggles99
24th Feb 2009, 22:26
Hello everyone,

Olga has asked me to post this.

I did the Mil Cup in 2006 (got a Bronze, so not bad).

It was great fun, the vodka was first class, and this time it is being run to co-incide with HeliRussia Expo.

If any owners wants to fly to Moscow in R22/R44 then I'll be delighted to organise, maybe on a cost share basis?? (Try to keep the sarcasm to a minimum, guys, it's all do-able and the British Team flew out en mass in 1993)

If you want any more info, please PM me or contact Olga direct.

Big Ls

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invitation to the VII Mil Cup Helicopter
Flying Skill Championship 2009

The Mil Cup Championship Team would like to invite pilots to take part in the VII Mil Cup Helicopter Flying Skill Championship which will be held on the Crocus Exhibition Center grounds (65-66 km of the Moscow Ring Road), Moscow, on 23d May 2009.

The Mil Cup competition has been held annually since 2003 hosted by the Helicopter Industry Association of Russia and Russian Helicopter Systems, ZAO. This unique event attracts the best helicopter pilots from Russia, CIS and across Europe.

This year's competition will be held within the framework of the International Helicopter Industry Exhibition Helirussia 2009 (English link (http://www.helirussia.ru/2009/eng/index.shtml)).

The aim:
• To demonstrate a wide range of uses and potential of the helicopter.
• To attract pilots involved in all kinds of helicopter operations.
• To display a high level of pilots’ flying skill.

The competition will focus on freestyle flying where the competitors can use any interpretation of flying they would like, such as helicopter slalom, precision flight, individual and group freestyle, firefighting, search and rescue operations, equipment mounting.

The full Championship rules will soon follow at Link: in Russian! (http://www.helicopter.su)

Email: [email protected]
Tel: +7 495 958 94 90
Fax: +7 495 958 94 94

We look forward to seeing you in Moscow!

Best regards

The Mil Cup Team

misterbonkers
25th Feb 2009, 13:29
Do we still need to have a russian representative onboard for flights in russian airspace? If so, and you go as a formation of say 2 or 3 R44s - can you get away with just one aircraft in the combine having the rep onboard?

DennisK
9th Mar 2009, 21:35
Hi ... Any Enstrom 28/280C owner out there who'd be interested in taking part on a 50/50 cost sharing basis. The idea would be to participate in the 'freestyle' section. FX model also suitable or possibly Schweizer 300C version. Would offer some 'display' training as part of the deal if wanted.

PM or E-mail at [email protected]

Best wishes,

DennisK

THM
11th Mar 2009, 21:48
Big Ls

I have a photo of you with the Bronze medal and I also remember you trying to drink it out of a brandy glass...........a long story......and the dancing !!!

Happy to tag along if anyone is going in R44 and have a spare seat.....got to be better than BA.