PDA

View Full Version : virigin VS076 MCO-man 3rd &5th jan 2010- Exist???

iwantmyhols
23rd Feb 2009, 08:53
All other jan 2010 flights up until 18th are now registered and have seat plans. I have been in contact with Virgin service center and they do not know why these two have not been listed. Does anyone out there know? I have booked a return jorney on 5th but virgin cannot explain why its not open/registered with them yet, I was trying to get into manage my booking to book seats when it wouldn't work, So I tried looking in travelocity and that how I found out that all others are in bar these two dates. I am now panicking incase it's something to do with supply and demand. Can anyone shed any light on this. I have a connact number at virgin but they have said to leave it for a week for them to try and find out what is going on with these flights as they are as baffled as I am. I am a bit worried to leave it that long as the day before is getting booked up quite quiclky. Any VA experts out there who can help me out??:confused:

tspark
23rd Feb 2009, 11:18
You could try asking here as well -

The largest independent resource for Virgin Atlantic passengers : V-Flyer: The Virgin Atlantic Flyer Resource (http://www.v-flyer.com/)

iwantmyhols
23rd Feb 2009, 12:00
Thanks I have done, I had forgotton about that forum:ok: