PDA

View Full Version : R22 student

Fields Farm
22nd Feb 2009, 11:42
Am learning in an R22 and would be really interested in being a passenger in any helicopter to gain extra experience of flying etc.

I'm based around East Midlands area but more than keen to drive anywhere. Can fly in the week and weekends.

Will bring own flask and sandwiches to share... or if you're not a spam person, glad to pay for lunch at any posh restaurant!

21lefthand
22nd Feb 2009, 16:52
you can take me out steve but you can wear the dress

g-mady
22nd Feb 2009, 16:58
Sounds like your on to a winner there 21lefthand,

Location Chesterfield... check!
Age 40"ish"... check!
First name terms already... check

21lefthand
22nd Feb 2009, 17:07
There's a spare seat if you want to come as well mady

Fields Farm
22nd Feb 2009, 17:41
Well, I forgot to mention, lunch only counts if you're a gorgeous leggy blonde girlie pilot (now my yellow labrador's trying to find out what's going on!). Other than that it's spam sandwiches I think!

My brother-in-law did warn me about you lot on P-prune!

So, now I'm confused (not gender wise!), do you have a spare seat every now and again? where are you based?

Steve

Fields Farm
22nd Feb 2009, 17:44
Tim, is that you?

zigsta
22nd Feb 2009, 18:14
Hi FF,
I posted something similar about 9 months ago so i know exactly how you feel at your stage of training. I fly out of London (North Weals and Denhm) or Notts and will let you know when i have a spare seat.

Fields Farm
22nd Feb 2009, 18:38
Brilliant, thanks Zigsta, really appreciate that.

(and I bet you're not ginger and won't make me wear a dress!)

zigsta
11th Mar 2009, 16:05
FF,
I'm flying in the 44 next Monday, Wednesday and Friday out of North Weald if you want to join me. Alternatively i can pick you up from Denham if that is closer for you (still a long drive i know). PM me for details.

Anyone else that wants to come along as safety pilot please PM me.