PDA

View Full Version : Very Stuck and confused!!

Elbiot
17th Feb 2009, 20:44
Hello,

I am nearly finished with my ATPL's and have to find somewhere to do my CPL/ME....I live very near Gatwick airport does anyone know of any good schools for training around there? so far ive looked into the ones around Shoreham and one at Bournemouth..
Cheers
Elliot

Wee Weasley Welshman
17th Feb 2009, 21:15
I'm alarmed that you've nearly sat your Airline Transport Pilot Licence exams and don't have any firm idea of where to spend £30k+ worth of training investment..

Bournemouth is well served. I like PAT there. There are closer alternatives and you should carefully weigh the savings of training somewhere close to home. They run into several thousands of pounds.

Elbiot
17th Feb 2009, 22:05
yeh i looked into Bournemouth they did look quite good.
Why on earth would you be alarmed? the school I am currently at has a few problems with a/c and maintenance issues thats why I am considering coming home to do the rest of it there.
Cheers
Elliot

Kyriakos
17th Feb 2009, 22:39
If u dont do it near ur place, do it here man.
Just choose a good instructor, have ur favorite a/c booked everyday and u can finish in 3 months. Its do-able since u wont "run into" the hurricane season.Of course thats just my advice and my personal current plans.
C u tom.

Hot 'n' High
18th Feb 2009, 08:27
the school I am currently at has a few problems with a/c and maintenance issues thats why I am considering coming home to do the rest of it there.

You didn't say that in your first post! No wonder WWW was "alarmed"!!!! ;)

Mach086
18th Feb 2009, 14:53
WWW gets a alrmed easily.

If you said you was on an integrated course with a notion to pay for your TR afterwards, I think he may have banned you!

:ok:

Which reminds me - anyone seen afraz??

Wee Weasley Welshman
18th Feb 2009, 15:22
Now THAT made me chuckle.
:) :) :)