PDA

View Full Version : Good outfits & payment ALWAYS on time

RICCARDOVOLANTE
17th Feb 2009, 06:15
I have been trying in another thread to find out who are those operators in Africa that are "very good outfit" and "payment ALWAYS on time",
but I never got any answer .

Maybe opening this new thread , just for not interfering with the other one ,
will help me and others pilots to get some answers.

If any one has any idea of who those company are ,any input will be sure appreciated.
R.V.

PhoenixDC
17th Feb 2009, 06:33
Why don't you try this crowd: "Last job I had in Congo was in 2007 on the Be 1900 making 400 USD per day .Food ,accommodation,insurance and so on.Business class airline ticket and I came back alive from Congo."?????

flyhardmo
17th Feb 2009, 06:39
:}:}:}:}
Well done phoenixDC :D

Bosotter
17th Feb 2009, 07:06
Here we go again...

RICCARDOVOLANTE
17th Feb 2009, 07:21
Disappointing.
Beside two micro bugs post , that already put on the "ignore list" in order to avoid misleading on this thread ,
I still did not see any any useful post that can be helpful to pilots to find a good job.
R.V.

Gaius Westman
17th Feb 2009, 07:37
Riccardo -

As I just emailed you, with your JAA licence and B737 and multiple turboprop type ratings you should be focusing on Europe. Lots more chances there, and you won't have to put up with the b.s. of Africa.

Right now, in terms of African operators who treat you properly and pay on time, how's this: Don't take a job based north of the Limpopo!

Gaius

RICCARDOVOLANTE
17th Feb 2009, 08:02
gaius I e mailed you too.

In Europe there are more B.S. than Africa believe me.
R.V.

RICCARDOVOLANTE
17th Feb 2009, 09:05
I will explain better my self.

This is just a normal plain question in order to be informed on who are those operators
I will report from the other thread the words from others members so I hope I can be more clear now:

Coleman Myers wrote
To be fair though, there are some very good outfits there too.These too could be named and applauded to raising the bar ?.

340-co wrote
I used to fly SAAB340 in west afrika. No problems, payment ALWAYS on time, nice flat. all facilites.

Now I am asking kindly to the above mentioned members or even any one else that has any acknowledgment of those companies to put any info that can be useful.
Thanks
R.V.

juliettepapa
17th Feb 2009, 09:24
It's Air Excel you should know!?!?!?

RICCARDOVOLANTE
17th Feb 2009, 11:05
Thank you juliettepapa
Glad to hear that
R.V.

I.R.PIRATE
17th Feb 2009, 18:42
Ok RICCARDO, you never listen so how about this:

THERE ARE NO COMPANIES IN AFRICA THAT WILL PLEASE YOU

Now you be a good counter-coloniser and head back to Europe, where someone might understand you.