PDA

View Full Version : A Sad Day at Swissport BHX

tickerdboo
8th Feb 2009, 13:11
Just to let all those who knew him, our dear friend Vincent Ravenhill passed away a few days ago of a heart Attack.Vinny as he was known was one of those characters who made the work place a more enjoyable place and will be surely missed.Thoughts and sympathies go out to his loved ones at these sad times

OPS1978
8th Feb 2009, 17:15
RIP In peace Vinny you were a true gent and a great Guy to work with you will be missed by many.

groundhogbhx
8th Feb 2009, 19:39
RIP Captain Chaos. Always a pleasure to work with you:sad:

stupot7783
8th Feb 2009, 20:40
RIP Vinny - You were a pleasure to work with even when I had to always chase you to fill out your paperwork, lol. Sad News:(

beefster
8th Feb 2009, 22:09
R.I.P mate.
It was a great pleasure to work with you aswell as enjoy the odd beer with you. You will never be forgotten a true Groundstar/Swissport legend as well as one of the nicest blokes i ever worked with.

QuietLanding
12th Feb 2009, 09:34
I am absolutely saddened to hear of Vinny's death. He was a cheerio chap. Vinny was very dedicated to his work so much so that he often work very long hours for Swissport.........It sometimes caused headaches as we all know what can happen when one is not well rested. But Vinny still gave it his all when called upon..... Swissport better give him more than a wreath...I suggest contribute to his funeral...seeing he put so much effort in at work..
My thoughts and prayers are with his family and hope they find comfort soon.........

R I P Vincent

Does anyone knows when is the funeral and where????

exaviation
12th Feb 2009, 13:47
19th Feb;11am at Robin Hood cemetery

groundhogbhx
19th Feb 2009, 12:12
Great send off for a great bloke, I think he would have been stunned by the number of people who turned up to pay their respects. RIP.