PDA

View Full Version : LAB Bolivian Airlines

Ramair
3rd Feb 2009, 00:58
After a long battle of nearly three years fighting with all sorts of problems, specially against a despicable and insensible government, LAB one of the oldest Airlines in the world reaching nearly 84 years of service under the same name, is modestly relaunching their services domestically in Bolivia.
I wish them all the best and success, they deserve a second chance.
:ok:

9MBAB
3rd Feb 2009, 14:13
:D Wish them all the best and hope people will support them, especially the Cochabambinos. Good job LAB...:ok:

VarigMD11
4th Feb 2009, 15:43
How many a/c's are they operating initially? Im guessing 727's right?!

Ramair
6th Feb 2009, 01:40
Yeah BABe! You are right in your remark of the support that they need from the local people (Cochabambinos). At the moment they are getting considerable support from civic organizations and in fact, they got up on their feet according to what was published on the news, thanks to the help of the street market vendors unions and the peasants. Real nice gesture. I hope the ball keeps rolling...:D

SonnyCrockett
10th Feb 2009, 13:18
Good Luck Lab!

Great People, Lots Of Spirit!

Earl
11th Feb 2009, 23:49
Good Luck LAB,
You all deserve it.
Was in Santa Cruz a few weeks ago, great people.
Hope you do get started up again and be a good competition for Aerosur, or is that Aeroswindle I was told at the Irish pub there by one of the pilots.
Seems the old manager from LAB has changed sides to Aeroswindle ha ha.
From an ex Globejet crewmember we wish you all the best and to become a great airline once again.

Ramair
13th Feb 2009, 23:00
Aerosur Aeroswindle ...hahahahaha. That's great, you got that right, mate! You only need to fly Aerosur to see how they suck big time!
:ugh:

moonkey
9th Mar 2009, 23:43
It's not always Aerosur, the 757 belongs to Ryan Air, doesn't it?