PDA

View Full Version : Etihad Indian applicants

VT-ASM
29th Jan 2009, 12:42
Hi guys,

Though a tad early, I thought all Indian wannabe Etihad cadets could come under one umbrella and share prep infos and get to know each other......
Me=
ASM
Age 23
Aerospace engineer......
Wannabe pilot
Eat planes sleep planes and drink diet coke:)

Cheers,

ASM

ksharad
30th Jan 2009, 09:30
:ok:
good start ASM ..
an about th prep an stuff its misc..
as of now london assessments are to be done in feb..we will get a more clear idea after that about th assessments..
from my opinion you should get hold of few thins like..
a sony psp :p
a nice book on world geography
an the most important..keep all your senses open for any kind of info related to aviation and try an acquire more of it..

the rest is the state of th mind and th attitude that counts..
so keep goin..cheers..

adnancoolin
1st Feb 2009, 20:36
Nice to see this thread. Nywayz, i hope this prog goes on, and we finally sit for the assessment. Any of few you got any info, on how to prepare? Heard that there are loads of applicant especially for AUH, i think like 1000plus. Sheh! And the recruitment is just 48. Wow!!! Seems like we need a lot of luck too ;)

danny929
3rd Feb 2009, 11:28
hi guys,

I am
22 yrs old.
Aeronautical engineer.
A wannabe.
My interview destination is AUH.
So anymore Indians for AUH out there ?

cheers,
Danny.
:):):)

chancitin
6th Feb 2009, 15:30
hello! I am indian frm chennai. I am going 2 frankfurt 4 assessement on 23rd march.

plz contact me if ne 1 is going 2 frankfurt..

[email protected]

CanadaRocks
6th Feb 2009, 17:22
ASM....I prefer Coke Zero on the flight deck, but on the layover, a nice cold beer...Good luck!

I started flying in 1989, and a still love to go to work!

sec 3
6th Feb 2009, 19:47
Hey canada sucks, what airline has coke zero onboard ?

CanadaRocks
7th Feb 2009, 08:53
I bring it myself, plus my own green tea with lemon. I would fit right in at Qatar!

ksharad
20th Feb 2009, 16:27
have been checking out the thread lately but no one seems around...
anyways any indian around who did the london assessment..??

Aravinth
22nd Feb 2009, 12:05
What are the requirements like??

bad_attitude
22nd Feb 2009, 12:12
anyone can apply, provided you haven't got a CPL or higher license.

airbus_adarsh
12th May 2009, 17:28
Whats up with you guys ??? I think (just thinking ) many Indians are going to the Abu Dhabi assessment in july .

So any one coming to Sydney ??? PM me . may be we could plan out things together .

Lets keep this thread active and continue on . . .

Regards
AA

airbus_adarsh
12th May 2009, 17:31
And by the way how is the prep going on ???

wingspars
14th May 2009, 14:36
did any 1 recieve mails regarding the july assessment

Boeing7xx
14th May 2009, 15:10
Hey Airbus Adarsh, If you're coming down to Sydney drop me a line, let's catch up.

PS: I'm not applying for QR, but would be glad to host fellow Indians.

ghulam_21
15th May 2009, 10:43
this is ghulam dastageer from india . i have completed advanced flight operations course in emirates aviation college dubai , i am 22 from southern part of india . can anybody explain me how this process actually works as i have got flight dispatcher license . the syllubus that we cover is ATP( same as airline pilots study to acquire an ATP license) . i have knowledge about aircraft instruments ,navigation system,weight and balance, emergency procedures ,flight planning ,METARS,TAF'S,NOTAMS,PIREPS and so on . i would apreciate if anyone takes me through of how this process exactly works .

with regards
GHULAM DASTAGEER
[email protected]:D