PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me out?

Airsey
23rd Jan 2009, 16:43
I have a JAA (f)ATPL, completed training March 2007, and then soon after I got a job over seas in the Seychelles, but had to convert my JAA licence to a Seychelles Commercial Licence. Since then I have been trained on a twin turbo-prop aircraft and have done my LST so I now have a multi-pilot IR, but this is in my Seychelles licence. My ME and IR have since run out in my JAA licence though, and am wondering whether anyone knows if the CAA are able to transfer this Multi-Pilot IR and Type Rating into my JAA licence. I have not been back in the UK for a year and 5 months, but will be visiting soon and want ot obviously keep the JAA licence current. The Seychelles is not a JAA member state, but is and ICAO contracting state. I have taken a look in LASORS, but cant find anything specific enough as what I am asking. If anyone would be so kind to give me some advice, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

AirSey

chrisbl
23rd Jan 2009, 17:24
Contact the CAA at Gatwick

Airsey
23rd Jan 2009, 17:34
Yup was going to do that first thing Monday, was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it here. No worries then. Thanks.

Yazid
23rd Jan 2009, 19:46
Hi Airsey,

Working as pilot and in Seychelles, what else one man what´s ;)
It would be interesting if you create a thread with photos telling us about your experience in Seychells.

Cheers,

Yazid

Airsey
23rd Jan 2009, 20:20
Well I can do that if you want. Got lots of pictures from my time here, so sure. Not tonight though, got to get some rest. Let me know what you would like to know exaclty and I will try and provide.

AirSey

Yazid
23rd Jan 2009, 21:25
I think it would be very interesting.
First of all if you make a small introduction telling us about the plane, the weather, the facilities, and all that things from your experience that you think that are important to tell us about.
About the pictures, I think the first picture should be of your plane and then about the places you fly to, and of course from Seychelles for sure you have great photos (local photos, the runways,etc).

Sorry for my english.

Go ahead I think it will be a very interesting experience that you will give we all to know.
Thks

:ok:

Keygrip
24th Jan 2009, 01:53
But don't go ahead "here".

Yazid, that's what facebook is for. This isn't a blog site. Pretty pictures of a pilot at work is a far stretch of the imagination for a "Professional Training" forum.