PDA

View Full Version : Something positive to say about my training

RTN11
22nd Jan 2009, 22:35
Pprune seems to be full of people saying how bad certain training organisations are. Whether it's because they're bitter about failing, or because they genuinely received bad training, noone will know.

I have something very positive to say about the groundschool at BCFT.

I have now passed all my ATPL exams, 1st time, in 6 months. The experience of the instructors, and their willingness to stay behind after class to help out with any problems really helped me through this.

All the instuctors were really approachable, and although some of the subjects are very dry, they somehow found a way through.

A big thanks to BCFT, and I hope the flying will be just as good.

Golf--Lima--Papa
23rd Jan 2009, 01:00
Good on you, well done.

There are most certainly alot of bitter people on pprune with mega chips on their shoulder.

However there are also many people willing to help and give positive advice.

Hezza
23rd Jan 2009, 06:37
Hi RTN11,

That is very good news, well done on the exams too!

Can i just ask, were you training full time for the ATPL's, or along side other committments, like a job or flight training? 6 months sounds fantastic!

Cheers

Greg2041
23rd Jan 2009, 10:14
Well done that ppruner. A positive thread at last. Let's hear some more good news!

Greg

RTN11
23rd Jan 2009, 13:34
Hezza

It was 6 months full time groundschool. Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 16:30, and some of the instructors were often around in the evenings to help out, and give extra advice.

The experience of the instructors, and the additional tips and knowledge I've picked up outside of the ATPL sylabus has made this well worth doing. I really don't think distance learning would've suited me.

preduk
23rd Jan 2009, 14:00
Congrats RTN11! :ok:

Yazid
23rd Jan 2009, 15:11
Excelent performance!
Congratulations :D

fadedfootpaths
23rd Jan 2009, 19:56
Something positive about your training??? You learn to fly:D:D:D

Crazy Fokker
30th Jan 2009, 19:18
That's excellent news RTN11, good job:ok:

I've had my eye on BCFT since day one actually, they strike me as a very decent operation. I've sadly not made it down to visit them yet but I certainly intend to do so.

Thanks for sharing, it's great to hear something positive on here (for once).