PDA

View Full Version : air traffic control or aerospace systems??

tommycrown
22nd Jan 2009, 20:52
Hi everyone, new to this forum. This is to any former or serving airman/airwoman, I've just recently passed my reasoning tests for the RAF and scored highly enough to go into any branch I want, was considering something like air traffic control or aerospace systems- first of all I'm not exactly sure what the difference is, if anyone can inform me would be greatful. Second does anyone know what the actual job will be like i.e day to day and what civilian qualifications I could get? Anyone with experience of this job who could inform me would be much appreciated even the downsides to it. I've asked the AFCO but any1 whose had experience with them will realise some of the people in the careers office arent tht good about filling you in on any branch info other than their own, plus the guy whose dealing with my application has been posted to the AFCO straight from Halton and is waitting on the start date for the intelligence branch so he's only really got 9 weeks more experience than me. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks all

taxydual
22nd Jan 2009, 21:22
Tommycrown

Check your PM's