PDA

View Full Version : Famco aviation Titusville FL.....

The Deec
22nd Jan 2009, 15:28
:ugh:

Hi ,

Anyone got any feedback on famco aviation Titusville FL ?

I had recent problem with a c/c debit (without my consent) which proved very difficult to sort.... :=

flintexpert
3rd Mar 2009, 03:39
I visited them a while back to inquire about flight training. I do remember being told something about their keeping a credit card number on file which sounded a little worrisome!

Did you get the matter sorted?

irishpilot1990
6th Apr 2009, 10:42
anyone got info?:ok:

Old Timer Pilot
22nd Apr 2009, 12:52
I received a surprize bill from Famco Aviation, Inc. (Fromerly Debenair Aviation Services) back in January 09. Turns out that I had an outstanding balance on my account. I called and spoke to their Chief Pilot. (I believe his name was Keith) He was extreamly helpful and took the time to explain everything to me in detail. Turns out they were trying to clear up old deliquent bills from the previous company name. I was so impressed with the assistance I received that I have returned to renting aircraft from them. Hopefully I can get started on Instrument rating soon. If you need any assistance, I recommend that you ask to speak to the Chief. I am sure he will make sure you are taken care of.

Old Timer :ok:

RomeoDelta155
23rd Apr 2009, 16:09
Have you got any contact details for them. There web site does not seem to be operating.

The Deec
12th May 2009, 20:32
Hi Ip9 ,pm me and i'll fill you in on details

The Deec
12th May 2009, 20:38
Hi old t pilot sounds like you know more about company than I do ,given your location. Are you a share holder maybe !