PDA

View Full Version : Kinshasha

IFLy4Free
20th Jan 2009, 18:16
Hey has anyone flown or done work for Tim Roman? Am looking to hook up with him if I can ever catch him or get him to read an email!!!

Any references, referrals, experience.....fill me in!

Habari
21st Jan 2009, 04:23
Stay well clear. Tim lives in a different world.
Aircraft poorly maintained and parked in the open on the apron in Kinshasa.
If the world had an arsehole, Kinshasa would be the sh-t that comes out of it.

LoverD
9th Jan 2011, 04:38
Timothy J. Roman should be given a wide (no pun intended) berth. He probably hasn't answered your e-mails because he either thinks you may be one of his MANY creditors, or he does not have the cash to pay for your services. Roman owes hundreds of thousands of dollars to former (and present?) employees and business associates. He typically avoids communication with them and all creditors. Roman still owes many of his employees (both Congolese and foreign) MANY months of unpaid salaries, "company" expenses and personal loans. Basically, he is a man with zero honor.

Good luck, be safe, and STAY AWAY from Tim Roman

Siguarda al fine
9th Jan 2011, 13:40
Tim is a hard case that is for sure, not paying for services mmmmmm ??
He has employed some of the worst specimens of humanity I have ever seen, if they are claiming monies owed for what was infact a con on their part IE obtaining money under false pretences by posing as a mechanic, pilot or what have you, I have no sympathy. Kinshasa is a small place and owing monies as described by other posters can be a risky business and Tim moves freely around.

LoverD
9th Jan 2011, 20:52
Opinions sometimes diverge from the facts. The people at Surestream Petroleum, construction workers and may others are well aware of the truth... and poor specimens of humanity.