PDA

View Full Version : please help out i want to know can i fly or not

ishneet_19
20th Jan 2009, 11:59
i am commerce student based in india and i am very interested in flying , i heard i should write maths and phy exam from the open school is there any other alternative and how much marks do i require , i just need to pass or is there any qualifying marks for flyin and i also need the best institute in india i stay in hyderabad and i also want to know the condition of pilots now a days as i am a middle class person i have to take loan and i have to do my flying , so is there future for it , will i be able to pay off the loan and will i get student loan without any security and wahts the total amount for flying in india, and i want to know about the pilot requirment details and suplies and each and everything, hope u provide me with all this , i am looking forward for your reply , hope you reply soon , thanks a lot in advance
ishneet singh
:uhoh:

FLCH
20th Jan 2009, 20:09
Welcome to Pprune !

I hope you will get the answers you are looking for.

Might I suggest that you use punctuation, spelling and grammar correctly in order to get a suitable reply ?

Good luck, and happy landings to you (if you choose to become a pilot). :ok:

Halfwayback
21st Jan 2009, 13:11
Ishneet

A lot of your questions can be answered by yourself if you look through some of the past posts in this forum which is for professional pilots.

If you read the 'sticky' above that says 'Read before posting' you will find that most of the questions will have already been asked before. There is also an excellent search facility.

Some of the questions that you ask are very specific to your country and therefore they are unlikely to get a full answer - unless you are lucky!

I would only say that at the moment the aviation industry as a whole is suffering and there is very little recruitment going on. A lot of airlines have had to make pilots redundant and consequently there are many very experienced pilots trying to get the few jobs that come up. Eventually things will pick up and those less fortunate pilots will find jobs and the recruitment will start again.

However I would not advise anyone to embark on a very expensive programme until you see that pilots are being re-employed once again. That would be the time to take the plunge but in the meantime keep watching these forums and you will soon develop a 'feel' for how things are going.

HWB

daria-ox
21st Jan 2009, 13:57
Do a research. ( Search option at the top of the page :ok: )

And when writing.. make sentences.. don't just put "," everywhere.

Coffin Corner
21st Jan 2009, 14:19
Give him a break daria, it isn't a grammar competition. English clearly isn't his native language.