PDA

View Full Version : Airbase Flight Support

TechProblem
13th Jan 2009, 21:30
Once again another thread is closed on this subject, this company seems to be doing ok.

From the IOM thread, BT sold his share in the company, and as far as i can tell had been trying to do so for some time.
Hence all the rumours about the company going under a few months ago.

He has gone, but the company is still going, and still providing very good handling.

As im based in Manchester I cant talk about IOM or ABZ/GCI but, Flybe (apart from the odd ski Hicup) AFS are doing very well, compared to the other big stations Flybe operate from (BHX/SOU).

Please stop closing these threads, especially when people are trying to find out information the Management 'might' not be telling them.

As long as people names are not being draged through the mud, this thread should stay open! :suspect:

TP

Trash_Hauler
14th Jan 2009, 11:45
Well said TP. I agree. These guys and gals have been through a lot in the last year or so but seem to be coming out at the other end now having provided a good service. Sure they are not perfect but they have grown phenomenally over the last 18 months and growing pains were always to be expected. NOw if they could just get another decent contract or two...

manxknob
14th Jan 2009, 15:18
As I said on my last posts all is not good on IOM - I have expressed my concerns to my Ramp Supervisosr R.S. B.W. the other one is a waste of space, my Duty Managers and my base manager

Trash_Hauler
14th Jan 2009, 20:45
How about not hiding behind an anonymous screen name and speaking to them directly rather than slag them off on an internet forum? I don't work for FS however it would not be hard to figure out who RS and BW are.