PDA

View Full Version : Where does Loganair run their ops from?

kookabat
12th Jan 2009, 05:34
G'day all,

Quick question. Where is Loganair's Ops centre based, and does anyone have any contacts?

I work for a similar operation in Oz - will be kicking around bits of the UK for a few weeks in April/May and wouldn't mind dropping in to see how they do things.

Cheers!

boredcounter
12th Jan 2009, 06:24
Very best guess is GLA, may be EXT but Nth of the border is the home. JB007 plse enlighten this keen one ;-)

King Chav
12th Jan 2009, 07:03
Ops is run from Glasgow Airport .... Flybe paint on the aircraft is as far south as the franchise goes :)

BladePilot
12th Jan 2009, 09:42
Believe they still operate from small office block attached to their small hangar at Glasgow (Abbotsinch) International Airport, Paisley. It's a two minute walk from the main terminal. Andy Jolly is their COO you could drop him an email. Google Loganair - Andy Jolly.

Airmagnet
12th Jan 2009, 09:45
You can also find Loganair Operations at Kirkwall Airport (EGPA) and Inverness Airport (EGPE).

kookabat
12th Jan 2009, 10:15
Too easy. Thanks, all! :ok:

chrystall
12th Jan 2009, 16:57
no loganair ops at the island bases -( but there are ground staff )- gla ops is the way to go!!

JB007
12th Jan 2009, 17:28
GLA it is, as everyone beat me to it! (Ops Centre is a bit extreme but it's a nice room!)

St. Andrews Drive,
Glasgow Airport
PAISLEY
Renfrewshire
PA3 2TG

Not sure who's in charge of Ops these days, been a few changed since I was there...don't care how much fun CoCo Bongo's in Cancun is, you can't beat this operation...best fun ever!

kookabat
12th Jan 2009, 23:31
Ops Centre is a bit extreme but it's a nice room!

Yeah ours is a bit like that too, but what else do you call it?? ;)

Thanks all, off to make the appropriate representations...

cliocraig
14th Jan 2009, 21:33
Their main ops base is at GLA.

They have engineers based at INV and KOI though. Don't know about anywhere else.