PDA

View Full Version : Airmed - recent opinions / experiences

johnc21
9th Jan 2009, 20:38
Evening all

I would like to ask if anyone has any recent opinions / experiences with Airmed in Valencia, Spain?

I have completed the search function step before you tell me to go there....
It seems they are quite a few outdated posts. Looking for some up to date information please.

J

jumboj
13th Mar 2009, 14:36
It's quite funny to see old opinions about this school because it didn't change too much the picture today. Some students are so pissed off, they decided to use their mobile phones or cameras and load all videos on the net to show daylight reality. I believe I will do it too. It's a complete waste of time to talk with management as they simply don't care at all about their students and they simply cover-up their fictions so in this way people would be able to watch when we are forced to fly with oil pressure in red or when alternator light comes on just after 5 minutes of flight time.

The net is our only way to get justice

girolat_b
1st Sep 2009, 16:54
It's quite sad to see nothing has changed. Too depressive indeed !
Sometimes you become scared about a nice flight school with a nice potential which has been practically destroyed from poor management and investment.

Airmed staff , how long are you going to wait before to find a solution to your flight school situation ?

How long before you are going to face your first victims?

How long your FI will save your company from a serious DGAC inspections ?

How long will you keep going with your strange operations ?

-----------------------------------------------------

Web page made from ex-students, FIs, employees :

Airmed Warning (http://www.cuidadoconairmed.com/)

--------------------------------------------------------------
Final investigation about 12th June 2008 PA-34 Incident in LEVC (Again congratulations to the FI for the nice job made and lifes saved.No thanks to the Airmed's managers):

Investigation (http://www.fomento.es/NR/rdonlyres/F721C937-F5AC-4838-883D-AA7E4BCBBF49/41363/2006_Boletin_06.pdf)

Page 51-55
PA-34 LEVC-LEVC
EC-HIS
12/06/2008