PDA

View Full Version : How to decide?

RBG100
8th Jan 2009, 09:31
Hello all,

I am new to this forum so forgive me if I am covering old ground.

Ive finally now got the opportunity to pursue my dream of becoming an airline pilot but my problem is I cannot decide what school to go to (I have whittled it down to a couple). Finances are dictating the modular route but I just want to know how you have made your decisions on where to go!

On my search I have discovered, what I would perceive as some really shocking customer service where as others are bending over backwards to help!

I haven't posted this thread to debate which school you would recommend, im trying to find out what differentiates the multitude of schools offering pretty much the same courses!

Halfwayback
8th Jan 2009, 11:31
There are numerous posts covering this subject. The search function will help you find a wealth of information - please use it!

I haven't posted this thread to debate which school you would recommend, im trying to find out what differentiates the multitude of schools offering pretty much the same courses!

You have made your decision to go modular so you have already, I presume, done your reseach.

All the schools have to cover the syllabus and will produce someone with a licence at the end of it. HOW they do it brings up the very personal and subjective judgement; that in turn leads to the endless discussion of the 'best' school and this thread would inevitably descend into that morass. That's why I am locking it!

HWB