PDA

View Full Version : 2009-Anglia Radar

rowdyyates
1st Jan 2009, 17:35
Happy new year to all Anglia Radar Customers, we love u and I will try to do better this year lol,
Rowdy.

simfly
1st Jan 2009, 21:09
You can't be on H3's today then :hmm:

fisbangwollop
2nd Jan 2009, 15:26
Best wishes from Scottish FIR....nice to know you are there when my airspace drops off the edge of the world....well south of 55n that is!!! Have a great 2009.:ok:

helimutt
2nd Jan 2009, 16:28
rowdyyates, thanks for that 'squire'! how do you propose to increase performance for 2009? One of your lot really is beyond help!!! (think bacardi and cokes and a hot tub in his garden.)
I'm looking forward to those super-slick deconfliction services!
All the best from Sunny, Hot Humberside!

Inverted81
2nd Jan 2009, 16:55
I dont think his Hot tub wil be much use in the blimin cold up here at the moment!! ;)

Happy new year all from one of the "new voices" :cool:

helimutt
2nd Jan 2009, 17:21
believe he uses the hot tub even when its snowing!! Nut!

atcomarkingtime
2nd Jan 2009, 17:31
LOL...Happy New year to you all!!! My hottub is never u/s....helps me wind down from the stress of a days' work!!!
HELIMUT is most excited for the new super-slick service....I do hope he/she gives a super-slick service readback!!!:rolleyes:
And.....ROWDY....good to see you on here....seems you did more work on here on New Years Day than that HAITCH FREE....oh...you got it off didnt you!!! You're so trying!!!:ok:

rowdyyates
2nd Jan 2009, 17:55
Its people like u with your Hot Tubs that are responsible for Global Cooling or whatever it is.... Just LOOK at the price of carrots today...Hope u feel ashamed...
Rowdyyates.

simfly
2nd Jan 2009, 19:55
My best hot tub experiences were in the Alps/rockies when it was -15 and snowing!!! oh, but then we don't even get snow here anymore:ugh: Mr ATCOMARKINGTIME, party round yours is required me thinks to settle this debate, shall we say in about 2 weeks time :\
I heard about a new confliction service too- Or is that where I'm going wrong???

atcomarkingtime
2nd Jan 2009, 21:32
SIMFLY....you are most correct in your understanding that my personal deconfliction service commences in two weeks and may be celebrated with a beer or two in the aforementioned warm water:ok:

Odi
2nd Jan 2009, 22:04
A beer or two in warm water? I prefer mine in a glass...

But then again I always thought you chaps at the end of the room were a strange bunch. You're not as civilised as though of us from the more northern parts of the room!

atcomarkingtime
2nd Jan 2009, 22:25
ODI....you've not lived until you qualify at our end of the room plane spotting at the same time!!! But being such a southerner....you should be used to getting warm beer!!!:eek: