PDA

View Full Version : Ormond B or Epic or Or Orlando

Capt-abdol
1st Jan 2009, 08:56
Hi every one

I'm very prideful to be a member in this great forums.
I got my PPL and i would like to complete my CPL-IR in USA .
I get confuse between 3 schools and i would like you to help me find out the good school for me please.
What's the best Ormond Beach Aviation or Epic Aviation or Orlando Flight Training ? and whay?

Best Reagrds

Keygrip
1st Jan 2009, 12:15
A stunningly common question "Capt" -adol (Capt ?).

Did you start here:?
http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/131649-archive-reference-threads-posting-guidelines-read-before-you-post-question.html

smith
1st Jan 2009, 13:11
Don't do your flight training in FL especially in the Orlando area, they are all Mickey Mouse schools around there (Boom! Boom!) :D:=:D:=:D:=:D

B2N2
2nd Jan 2009, 13:22
Are you looking for FAA training or JAA training?
Goals? Price range?
It will help if you give us a little more info.

Capt-abdol
2nd Jan 2009, 13:29
Thank you for your help.
I'm looking to do FAA training .I have about 230 hrs total include 25 multi hrs. I would like to complete CPL-IR FAA. (part61). I get confuse between this flying schools.
Please advise me which the better school.

doogle92
2nd Jan 2009, 13:50
sorry smith, could you explain a bit more about the 'mickey mouse schools' in florida please. what is particuarly bad about these schools that i should watch out for?

smith
2nd Jan 2009, 15:44
Spicejetter take the stick out of your ar$€ FFS.

It disney help on here that people only have a minnie sized sense of humour, you must be from the planet pluto or be totally goofy not to understand my post. Read it again and see if you get it!!!!

Same could be said for flying schools in Annaheim or LA basin doh.

I don't give a Donald Duck if British pilot's think they are better than US, I did my training in FL. You're not so snowwhite yourself, have you never made a mistake in training? I think you are a Dumbo or dopey you jumped up little dwarf! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

belleh
2nd Jan 2009, 17:03
Smith doesnt know what he's on about. Some spoilt little toff who believes only UK trained pilots know what they are talking about.Whoooooosh!*

* Sound the joke made as it passed 30,000 feet over your head :ok:

smith
2nd Jan 2009, 17:16
rofl @ belleh ha ha ha ha:D

Kyriakos
2nd Jan 2009, 17:36
repeating myself,

im at oft doing the integrated course, no problems here, did my ppl in 7 weeks, was flying 2 and sometimes 3 times a day. now im doing my atpls , instructors are brilliant, we also incorporate bristol QB which makes learning more effective.
it really depends how much effort u r willing to put to achieve ur goals.

the only problem i face is the expensive school's accomondation...im saying that in public coz i also told my opinion to the administration. u can resolve that by searching for cheaper solutions. thats it.. other than that...everything is good.

Woody946
10th Jan 2009, 20:56
If you're doing Part 61, go anywhere that you like the planes and prices.

FlightSafety, Sun State, Air Orlando all have very well maintained ACFT and instructors.

preduk
10th Jan 2009, 21:26
sorry smith, could you explain a bit more about the 'mickey mouse schools' in florida please. what is particuarly bad about these schools that i should watch out for?

Aww man... How could you let that joke slip by you? Poor show! :\

B2N2
10th Jan 2009, 21:34
If you're doing Part 61, go anywhere that you like the planes and prices.

Uh......NO
If you're not a US Citizen you'll need to choose a Part 141 school since they are the only ones that have the M-1 visa authority.
You can still do your training Part 61 but it needs to be a part 141 certified school.

cardtrickrob
11th Jan 2009, 04:08
If you're looking at doing FAA training in Florida, I can't recommend Phoenix East Aviation enough! They're great, I'm on their FAA Professional Pilot Program I, and loving every minute! Here's their website:

www.pea.com (http://www.pea.com)

Check them out, see what you think!

Rob

wis3384
12th Jan 2009, 16:26
:Di do agree alot with Rob!! Phoenix East Aviation is one of most professional outfit in florida..specially there well structured professional Pilot Program I (http://www.pea.com/courses/index.asp)