PDA

View Full Version : SKY+

egbgstudent
30th Dec 2008, 12:23
Tail between my legs, and looking for help.
'We' were wondering what the copy button on the SKY+ box did (in the planner screen), and pressed it on a programme that we have not yet viewed. :confused::confused::confused:
Next to the programme it says 'copy', and will not allow us to view the programme.
Is there anyway of cancelling the copy without losing the programme (I do somewhere have a VHS machine that I can plug into the SKY if needed, but would rather view off the SKY.
Off now to see what damage I can do to the new IPOD Nano :rolleyes:
Thanks to you all in advance, and a

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all

jkl
30th Dec 2008, 13:38
On the programme that has copy assigned, press the red copy button again & it will return to either viewed or recorded status thus allowing you to view the programme again :ok:

El Grifo
30th Dec 2008, 16:45
Any ideas what the USB socket next to the sky card socket is for.

Is it possible to burn any saved progs to CD.

Oh yeah and now I am really giving myself away !!! what is the function of the "copy" option. What does it copy to where :ouch:

spannersatcx
30th Dec 2008, 20:50
The USB socket does not do anything.

Answers to questions can be found atdigitalspy (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35&daysprune=-1&order=desc&sort=lastpost) forums.

There was a problem recently with copying programs using the copy function to DVDR etc as a recent software update by sky introduced a macro copy protection, so when you copied programs to DVD they didn't work properly, I believe this has now been fixed, although programs recorded when the buggy software was active will still be macro protected.