PDA

View Full Version : EFT Vs Falcon Aviation Academy

flyhighae
30th Dec 2008, 03:36
Hi guys,

Can anyone let me know which is a better school to attain CPL all the way till ATPL with Instructor license... at European FLight Training in Florida or Falcon Aviation Academy in Atlanta? Would truly appreciate your comments

BRS_flyer
30th Dec 2008, 09:36
I assume you are looking for FAA ratings, because if not it is an easy choice as Falcon does not do JAA or other. I haven't been to either school but have visited both and my impressions were that EFT had more of the Pilot factory sense about it, while Falcon, while very professional seemed more friendly and the type of place I would like to work as a CFI after training. Also bear in mind that while EFT has a bunch of multi time much of it is Safety pilot time, which is not recognised by JAA, GCAA or other aviation authorities, while Falcon don't do that. For my money It would be Falcon if it was my choice! Another thing to bear in mind is that Florida Wx can be really unpredicable, specially in summer and the following hurricane season while it is generally more stable in Northern Georgia while still being pretty warm. Loads more information on this subject can be found here:

Falcon Aviation Academy - jetcareers (http://forums.jetcareers.com/falcon-aviation-academy/)