PDA

View Full Version : AIRMED please your comments are too important

attorney82
26th Dec 2008, 22:21
Airmed flight school in Spain lovely school , the best in Spain ,good stuff , every thing is wonderful there ., but is the commercial license from Spain same UK i know , the school is JAA JAR , but is license same that license in UK , or the company prefer UK LIcense .

Pjlot
27th Dec 2008, 14:03
Hi there

I think if you do a little research using the search function you may find the information you are looking for.

I think Flight Training Europe in Jerez may possibly be considered the best FTO in Spain!

attorney82
27th Dec 2008, 15:52
yes i know the best is flight europe in jerez , this school give UK license but Airmed give JAA spain license , so is that different ? is the airline prefer UK license more than spain license or both is same?:rolleyes:?

miechel
27th Dec 2008, 17:19
Hi!
In both case FTO train according to JAR-FCL. So theoretically both FTO's are equal.
Thaht's J'm think. But the world is different ;)

Pjlot
27th Dec 2008, 19:18
Hi Again

I cant answer for definate as to whether airlines prefer UK ATPL or not. I couldn't imagine it being the case. JAA is the Joint Aviation Authority but now the EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) has taken control JAA activities.

All ATP Licences in Europe are to JAA standard so I couldn't imagine there being an issue. Anyway i think if an airline prefers a UK ATPL then it is possible to apply to the CAA to have your licence issued by the CAA on surrender you current JAA atpl to them. I'm not sure if i an completely correct on this but may be if you check the CAA website you may find the answer.