PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Interested in an A320 Job?

Sputnik80
17th Dec 2008, 11:16
Air Malta-vacancies,cheap flights to malta,holidays in malta (http://www.airmalta.com/jobs)

:ok:

flightlevel1985
17th Dec 2008, 11:37
Must be delivered by hand to their human resources department ...

FI_JOB_HUNTER
17th Dec 2008, 13:57
Good add, but I think not much people speacks maltesse lenguage!

Sputnik80
17th Dec 2008, 14:32
Both Maltese and English are official Languages in Malta so I think they can't discriminate ........can anyone with a good insight in European Labour Legislation give me advice?

Phileas Fogg
17th Dec 2008, 15:36
The national language of Malta is Maltese, let us say one was applying for a job is Switzerland and applicants needed to speak both German & French, would that be discrimatory?

And I'd like to know what European Labour Legislation is :)

tom775257
17th Dec 2008, 17:19
Dudes, Air Malta are getting rid of their expat temp contract FO's this month until at least April I think. After that, who knows.

Regarding language, English spoken by all, and pilots are working there from all over Europe until end of this month. All ops manuals etc and company communications in English too.

You have to hand it in in person? Well, a good excuse to have a thoroughly good Cisk drinking session :ok:

Edit: Just checked, you need a Maltese language O-level according to that advert. Good luck learning Maltese!

Narak iktar tard!

Lamboo1
22nd Dec 2008, 16:44
May I draw your attention to the following website!

Air Malta-vacancies,cheap flights to malta,holidays in malta (http://www.airmalta.com/jobs)

Applications Close In Jan

Best of luck to all who apply!

L

Deano777
22nd Dec 2008, 17:01
Hmm

How many people in Europe speak Malteze?

fadedfootpaths
22nd Dec 2008, 17:10
I want the job :}:}:} but i dont speak maltese:ugh::ugh::ugh: need to find a maltese girlfriend sooon:E:E

FrankAbagnale
22nd Dec 2008, 18:24
forget the job...i just want the maltese girlfriend

GIZZAJOB
22nd Dec 2008, 18:50
Goto BCFT if you wanna learn maltese I think they are trying to corner the market on training them , bloody nice guys too , but they are being sent back to malta with cpl/irs in their hand at a very quick rate , methinks the corn fed english man aint got no chance