PDA

View Full Version : JAA Instructor Jobs Internationally

jamie230985
21st Dec 2008, 07:37
I am about to start my JAA FI course in Feb so was wondering whether anyone knew of any decent locations internationally where I can look for a FI job once I complete my course in mid March?!

I have JAA CPL ME/IR etc...

Any advice would be great!!

ReverseFlight
21st Dec 2008, 14:13
G'day from downunder.

Western Australian Aviation College runs a JAA course and is in constant need for JAA flight and ground instructors.

More recently, the International School of European Aviation has started a JAR course in Australia also.

If Australia's fine weather and great food is a draw, do give it due consideration. It sure beats the UK's dismal winters - I endured that for too many years and am glad I moved on to more sunny climes.

You will find websites of the above schools via Google (I think it is against the rules to post links here).

Good hunting.

Pace152
22nd Dec 2008, 14:11
I think Western Aviation Air College would want you to be a fairly experienced instructor (CPL etc) at least that's what they told me :} A good place to look would probably be Greece or South Africa as there's a few JAA schools there that seem to be expanding due to the cheaper costs etc.

Good luck.

gerpols
23rd Dec 2008, 09:40
What about workpermits guys, if your not a national !!

Fly safe,

Gary