PDA

View Full Version : Aero Service

k2climber
20th Dec 2008, 16:02
Hi, I posted this thread elsewhere on Pprune but haven't had any luck with replies.
Does anyone have any info on Aero Service operating out of Pointe Noire in Congo? I'm specifically looking for any info on terms and conditions of employment (ie: pay, accommodation, maintenance, etc...)
I haven't found any info at all on Pprune but there must be someone who's worked for them or know of their operations. Many thanks.

RICCARDOVOLANTE
20th Dec 2008, 16:38
Well I had a contact with them and look like a nice company to work with , at least the person I talked over the phone was very nice.
It seems they operate just piston multi .
Has been a company running in Congo for quite a while , the pay was not so bad and also they were providing accommodation,transportation and airline ticket to /from.
The official site of Aro Service in the Congo Brazzaville (http://www.aero-service.net/accueilfang.htm)

For me was too long that did the last flight on pstons
Regards
Riccardo Volante

Siguarda al fine
20th Dec 2008, 19:16
AERO SERVICE have been in Congo Brazzaville for more than 50 years and are a sound company. I have done many thousands of USD business with them and never had a problem with being paid. Raymond Griesbaum is the boss.

k2climber
21st Dec 2008, 11:14
Many thanks guys.