PDA

View Full Version : Multiflight Leeds

jono1978
14th Dec 2008, 07:35
Hi All,

I know this subject has been covered previousely, I have checked all previous messages.

Can any current students/recently passed students give me some up to date feedback with the CPL/ME & IR training here.

All previous posts are positive, just looking for some more up date feedback.

Thanks in advance.

John

veeOne99
14th Dec 2008, 15:55
I completed my CPL/IR & MCC with Multiflight towards the end of last year. The instruction is excellent and the facilities at MF (including the cafe) are great.

The only problem you will have completing the CPL is the weather as it makes VFR flying difficult especially out of Summer months. However, for IR flying it's fantastic.

It's very popular and you will need to book well in advance especially for the IR. You get a reduction on the cost of the MCC if you complete the CPL and IR with them.

Hope this helps

PPRuNeUser0173
14th Dec 2008, 16:06
To counter any backlog in training during the normal "training week" between Monday to Friday there is an experienced weekend CPL/IR Instructor available who will be pleased to help if required.

jono1978
14th Dec 2008, 19:24
Hi there,

Thanks for the replies far.

veeOne99 how long did it take you to complete everything there at Multiflight? What stage are you up to now?

Thanks

John

veeOne99
14th Dec 2008, 19:43
Hi John - I've private messaged you

P1-FTE
15th Dec 2008, 15:12
HI,
I did my CPL (ME) at Multiflight over the Summer. I've found it a really good place to learn and the training/staff are excellent, The atmosphere is good and the staff have a sense of humour which does help get rid of some of that stress!

All I’ll say though is that the Weather at Leeds is not the best. Its on top of a hill so tends to get fogged in quite a bit. The local area used for training proved good as well and together with the instruction really prepared me for the Skills test.

I've flown at weekends and having someone dedicated at weekends to fly with has been great, especially when the weather does ground you for a day.

Yep, the Cafe is great, the added weight from the time I spent there proves it!