PDA

View Full Version : Arc Heatups

joaocaracol
10th Dec 2008, 23:16
Hilarious,

Aviators Trading ARC is asking for 20 EUR transfer in order to confirm my appearence on the recruitment day.

No coments...

G SXTY
12th Dec 2008, 09:32
This is an industry where new entrants are so desperate, naive - or plain daft - that they will pay to fly an Airbus or 737.

Can you blame them for trying it on?

Superpilot
12th Dec 2008, 11:22
Stop crying and try to understand the reasoning behind this. Everyone everywhere is very cost concious right now. All they are doing is covering their own admin costs (I'm talking, paper, ink, assessor costs etc etc). I just got charged a Ģ29 "admin fee" for cancelling my insurance policy. It happens everywhere. I could easily say it's a source of revenue for the insurance companies as they must have hundreds of people cancel policies every day but for a small company €20 is hardly a tidy profit!

Bumfichh
13th Dec 2008, 04:39
I would be very carefull before passing any monies to ARC!!

Have you made a search on these pages regarding this VERY suspect company?

joaocaracol
14th Dec 2008, 14:26
Yes I did Bumfichh

All the information that ARC provided me is a bit strange...itīs all so simple...a new company called Lions Aircargo currently in the registration process (never heard about it) having itīs hub in Nairobi and flying freight services in East Africa...they need pilots so after the line training programs they will offer a job as First Officer...but what really surprised me was the 20€ tranfer...they are talking about thousands and then ask for 20€...I say itīs a fraude