PDA

View Full Version : Flight Dispatch in Jeppesen Academy

tian yu
8th Dec 2008, 06:34
HI guys, I'm planing to enroll in Jepp academy next year for the flight dispatch course. Unfortunately, I am will only be 20 next yr. The course requires an applicant to be at least 21 years of age to be eligible for the issue of a certificate of completion. Am I still eligible to take the course? Hope to hav some light on this

thanks!

merlinxx
8th Dec 2008, 11:59
Ask an honest question to Jeppesen direct, they will give you a straight forward answer, they have for my mentored folks:ok:

tian yu
9th Dec 2008, 02:08
Thanks for the input guys. :ok:!! If it is alright, just one more question, about quality of training wise....is the standard of training better in the US from Jepp academy or from the Malaysian Airlines Academy...not to discriminate the local quality of training but just curious since if I will be spending, might as we ll make sure it is worth it. Minimum age wise, what is the minimum age limit in Malaysia? I tried looking for it on the DCA Malaysia web page but I cant seem to find any info.

tian yu
10th Dec 2008, 01:04
Wow, okay that explains why my instructor advises me to take it in the US. Thanks for the detailed info PNY!! Owe you big time ;)