PDA

View Full Version : 419 Sqn (NFTC) Reunion - Summer 2009

Moosa Aswayita
5th Dec 2008, 18:28
419 Sqn is holding a Reunion Weekend starting on 31 July 09 to coincide with 100 years of powered flight in Canada. Hundreds of 'Moosemen' have already signed up for the event.

The Reunion Dinner will be held on Sat 01 Aug 08 at 4 Wing, with many other local events taking place that weekend.

More than 150 'Brits' have passed through the doors of the Sqn since it reformed as NFTC in 2000. If you were a former student or indeed know of someone on your Sqn that was at NFTC (I am sure they will have told you) could you please spread the word that a reunion is on.

All details can be found at www.419sqn.com (http://www.419sqn.com)

PM me if you have any questions about the event.

Burritto
7th Dec 2008, 15:53
Chaps,

Please pass on the invitation to any you know that have been through 419 Sqn's doors. With only 1 Brit instructor left there now, it would be good to see a few RAF uniforms in the room if you can make it.

Ed

iccarus
8th Dec 2008, 18:00
Presumably, we can claim for the flight under JPA - being an official do and all that??

In fact, on closer inspection it looks like i'm gonna be a year too late for the dinner........whats all that abooooot??

LuckyBreak
8th Dec 2008, 22:36
I doubt it, JPA has taken a bit of a hit because of NFTC recently......

PPRuNeUser0211
9th Dec 2008, 08:17
Well... if they'd briefed everyone properly on the allowances they were entitled to claim in the first place, they wouldn't be taking it all in one hit;)! Maybe some blunties might learn a lesson from that!

As for the reunion, I'm having a peek at the extended leave plot as I type.... and invite passed along to all concerned

godsavethequeen
9th Dec 2008, 16:30
Here we go again......This one time at band camp!!!