PDA

View Full Version : Berjaya Air!!!

hitmanishere
3rd Dec 2008, 15:08
:}Would appreciate if some one here could shed some light on this airline,to be specific any recruitment info... They are going to replace the Dash 7's with ATR 72's in 2009...I have heard that they recruit non-malaysians too..

Thanks in Advance:ok:

yanafrica
6th Dec 2008, 18:50
i have been in contact with them
got an interview in kl
but when you arrive they ask you to send a cv by e mail and dont give you any infos about roster or anything
from what i could find the salary is not very good and paid in RM they dont pay for accomodation or transport and you have to pay taxes (so what about licence renewal,insurrance,overtime......) it's a shame it looks like a good contry to work in

kwaiyai
7th Dec 2008, 03:31
Thats pretty normal here, dont expect expat privilages at this place and others. Regards,

kit330
7th Dec 2008, 03:56
Why would u expect expat privileges here??? cos when we go to europe or us or aust, we asians dont get expat privileges...so live with it...otherwise the doors are always open to leave....;)

yanafrica
7th Dec 2008, 04:30
dont expect expat privilages at this place and others.

just expecting a proper expat contract .just like in any other country.
and not "privilages".
if you need experienced guys on the left seat one day or another you will have do something or you can do like some others and upgrade inexperience fo and see what happen .
don't get me wrong i have been on contract for years and i m very happy to change continents ,country, meet different cultures ,share experiences with the crew (both sides learn) and when fo get upgraded off you go that's the game with contract.
but if you expect TRE TRI line training capt to work for peanuts you might have hard time to find the right one or even one

ciao

Left Wing
8th Dec 2008, 01:46
Why would u expect expat privileges here??? ,,,the days of expat are fast running out...most pilots in India have been offered local terms or go home...SQ is working towards new T&C for all expats...

cessna95
15th Mar 2012, 09:12
does anyone have any contact information for flight operations or HR for these guys?