PDA

View Full Version : Osprey Aviation

kartik.subramaniam
1st Dec 2008, 06:10
Hey Anybody Got A Call From Osprey Aviation For Beech 1900d And King Air C-90 Co Pilot Position? Anyone Has Any Details On The Company Please Share.....

bad_attitude
1st Dec 2008, 06:55
a lot of people have got calls. written exam is on the 18th @ DEL! :ok:

8 seats ...

manjeet2253
1st Dec 2008, 07:07
Yeah they are selecting around 16 people.I spoke to the lady Kamini, very nice and freindly person and someone named as Jatin the senior HR manager they will be conducting interviews in some hotel.

All those appearing.Good luck.

bad_attitude
1st Dec 2008, 07:18
i heard they were taking 8 ... :confused:

manjeet2253
1st Dec 2008, 08:48
i spoke to them and i was told that they will be selcting 84 people for the written examination :) and there are around 14 positions for the first officer on beech 1900 including c 90.

kartik.subramaniam
1st Dec 2008, 13:41
well guys wht info i have is that they the people who get selected for beech 1900, C-90 and CJ2 will go to US for type rating 30 % self sponsored and 70 % paid by the company and then you need to fly for atleast 100 hr ther on the actual aircraft for 1900 and c-90 and 250 hours for CJ2 . anybody going for the written ???

manjeet2253
2nd Dec 2008, 04:29
Does anybody knows their credibility?
They are charging 7500 for written examination plus interview and pshcometry test and they are even calling people who have not even cleared there DGCA exams:confused:.

Any info .

bad_attitude
2nd Dec 2008, 04:36
this sure sounds fishy. just a money making scam.

dragstar
2nd Dec 2008, 06:06
It definitely sounds fishy, as they are charging Rs7400 and are not sharing their Office address. They plainly say NO if asked about their address.
Can anyone provide authenticated information? Till now all we know is there is a Ms Kamini Singh and one Mr Jatin, thats it.

Left Wing
2nd Dec 2008, 06:12
SCAM SCAM SCAM...guys do your research..DO NOT PAY ANY CASH...NO ADDRESS NO WEBSITE...
Call DGCA and ask if this airline is reg or not....plenty of crooks in aviation !..

bad_attitude
2nd Dec 2008, 06:44
::Flyosprey:: (http://www.flyosprey.com) but still no contact address ... they are NOT registered with the DGCA ...

Left Wing
2nd Dec 2008, 06:56
Website design company in Gurgaon | Delhi | Faridabad | NCR | Noida | India | Web design and development | Web design company india | Web development delhi ncr (http://www.adnig.com/)

these are listed as webdevelopers call them ask about ...

hitmanishere
2nd Dec 2008, 07:28
they are NOT registered with the DGCA ...

:}Are they based in Afghanistan???

they are even calling people who have not even cleared there DGCA exams.

Even Airlines in india used to do that.... Indian nationals can fly on FATA in india for about a year or so...:}

manjeet2253
2nd Dec 2008, 07:28
Guess who??????????

They are not recuriting for themselves.Osprey is recuiriting for some third
party whose identity they are not disclosing:confused: and once they are compelled to answer certain queries Mr Jatin becomes Capt Jatin and threatens us about the disqualification of the application.:(

bad_attitude
2nd Dec 2008, 07:50
forget about indian f/o's flying on FATA with FAA CPL's ... there are waay to many Indian license holders as well.

Wonder why anyone would want to go through with getting a FATA for an Indian f/o when so many of them are already ready with their licenses.

Something smells fishy ... french fries anyone?

hitmanishere
2nd Dec 2008, 08:28
Wonder why anyone would want to go through with getting a FATA for an Indian f/o when so many of them are already ready with their licenses.

Because an FAA CPL+A320 rating(sims only)holder will be cheaper to hire and the time required by these guys to go online is much less compared to an Indian CPL holder..:}

I personally,know of atleast 4 FO's(guess how many ladies) flying with airlines in india..:}So,if you got da monie ya dont have to stand the queue....

dragstar
2nd Dec 2008, 12:16
Its extremely strange and their behavior is raising all the more questions. Why would a company not share their office address?? they are not sure about the no. of aircrafts they have, they don't even remember the registration no. of atleast one aircraft. They don't share their hanger no. or bay no. at IGI. They don't even say if they already have aircrafts or they are yet to be delivered.
and the inability of the lady on the phone to answer questions and frequent pause's is making people more suspicious.
Can anyone shed some light on them??

bad_attitude
2nd Dec 2008, 12:24
i think this is a job for agent123! where is he when you need him! ;)

swalia
2nd Dec 2008, 13:07
i even heard they are taking money to get you the job,
people act sensible

manjeet2253
3rd Dec 2008, 03:26
It means they have some jobs available:ok:

bombayhues
3rd Dec 2008, 03:51
hey manjeet ... at the risk of sounding rude ... have you heard of the word "scam" ?

jet_air
3rd Dec 2008, 04:07
Lol Looks Like An Absolute Scam..

manjeet2253
3rd Dec 2008, 04:17
So i can assume bombayhues is not applying and paying for the written examination;)

bombayhues
3rd Dec 2008, 04:30
I am waiting till the very last day ... trying to find out as much about them as I can ... I am not going to put in my money knowing that it looks like a scam

bad_attitude
3rd Dec 2008, 04:54
Last day for depositing money = 10th of Dec

The money is for the psycho and the medical which will be done AFTER the written. Then why take it BEFORE the candidate has even taken the written exam.

Date of Written exam = 18th of Dec.

Now tell me that ain't a scam! :ugh:

bombayhues
3rd Dec 2008, 06:03
I totally agree with "bad attitude" ... initially we were told that the money was refundable ... now its non-refundable ... and why get everyone to pay the money if its for the psycho and medicals ... only those who qualify for the same should be asked to pay right?

kartik.subramaniam
3rd Dec 2008, 06:30
Well guys we need to be carefull of such people who pose as a company and offer fake jobs, this is an excellent time for scuh people to make some good money and i'm sure tht even after all this ther will be a good number of people who will end paying 7400 , as people have lost all patience, AVIATION IS ALL ABOUT PATIENCE wait for the right time .:ok:

manjeet2253
3rd Dec 2008, 06:53
Is the risk worth 7400 rupees?

captaan
3rd Dec 2008, 07:57
5 years back VISA AIRWAYS (dash-8) operation,did same
made money by calling lots of pilots,may be they finished the money and now starting to collect more.
modus operandi was same.

if nobody deposits money then these dates will get extended.

these practices are going on in established companies as well.
its routine bussiness now.
people have money ...but JOB?

bad_attitude
3rd Dec 2008, 08:07
manjeet, the question is not about 7400 or 10000 ... so many middle men have come up in this business that it ain't even funny. it's high time we put a stop to this nonsense and start weeding these "criminals" out ...

manjeet2253
3rd Dec 2008, 08:21
I like your attitude:ok:lets join hands against these anti social people.

I am not paying the money.

It will be great if we all get together to find out more about them.

Unless they tell something in detail we must not pay for the examination:)

cheers

captaan
3rd Dec 2008, 09:20
:ok: if nobody pays then..

1. last date of payment gets postphoned.
2. very soon company will take up all costs+ training,
if this company needs you and is looking to go in to aviation .

:ok:

Left Wing
3rd Dec 2008, 09:40
flat out refuse to pay anything...ask for a/c reg no; if the a/c are not in India ask for the Intl reg no.

Ask for DGCA NOC and Approval Certs
Look where will they be sending you for training in USA if that training center is a FAA TRTO.
Talk to the Chief Pilot

NO MORE SCAMS.....

captaan
3rd Dec 2008, 10:06
LEFT WING IS CORRECT

VISA AIRWAYS 5 years back took lots of money from PPL/CPL Holders n all the promises.
even had one dash-8 painted with logo and company name and a picture of the aircraft in flight international.

if somebody is very keen to book his seat in this company (pockets full of money) he should at least follow left wing and protect himself via DGCA route.

Sam Malhotra
3rd Dec 2008, 10:50
Well..I believe many pilots are lookin for more information (office address etc.) on Osprey Aviation Services. So here is some....

1. The office address in the bank records is 209-210 H6, Agarwal Towers, Subhash Place, New Delhi-110034

2. The Axis Bank A/c has been opened recently by the Company and there's just one transaction of Rs. 7400. I guess its purely opened for this purpose.

3. I searched for the US based- parent company Jetex Inc (it's been mentioned on the newly designed website), but couldn’t find any website/url on the web.

4. Osprey sometime says that they are recruiting for a third party. Well if that is the case, why should any aviation company outsource their needs to a company that is so new that their website and bank accounts have been launched/opened recently?

Guys please make sure before you make any payment about the credentials of the company. I would request if anyone living close to Subhash Place, can go physically and find out the existence of the company. Quite possible that there's no such company!!

bad_attitude
3rd Dec 2008, 12:54
i will get on it asap ... :E keep checking this space for more info ...

jet_air
3rd Dec 2008, 14:00
Looks Like PPrune Intelligence is acting faster than Indian Intelligence Bureau ..Haa Haa;)
This is now a very interesting thread :ok:

captaan
3rd Dec 2008, 14:31
the company must have read this thread, so opened a/c at axis bank.
soon they will have one a/c opened @ pprune.
i think this company didnot learned from other LCC"s.
LCC"s first opened a/c at PPRUNE.
And basically camoflaged actual realities.

Sam Malhotra
3rd Dec 2008, 14:45
Well...spread this message. I m sure there r hunderds of ppl who dont visit this forum n they need to be informed about such scams. Lets not allow anyone to make money like this!!

kartik.subramaniam
4th Dec 2008, 04:14
Yeah let's not give into these middlemen and agents , I think unity is required whether its for fighting against terror or taking united action against these aviation buggers... in fact even Jagson airline has strtd something similar charging some 16lkhs for a dornier-228 rating out which 12lkhs is fr the actual rating which itself is quite a high amount for a dornier and rest 4-5 lkhs for a Jagson employee. Lets stand united and not give even a single penny to such crooks. :=

Yougank
4th Dec 2008, 08:39
Lets wait till 9th and gather as much info as we can and then mutually agree for a common decision.Its totally disgusting to have such kind of behaviour from somebody.Lets teach them a lesson if they are a SCAM :=

dragstar
5th Dec 2008, 13:37
Hey,
did anyone manage to get any more information about OSPREY??
any luck with that address "209-210 H6, Agarwal Towers, Subhash Place, New Delhi-110034"
We can definitely wait till the 9th to deposit the 7400/- but the fact of the hour is they are not registered with DGCA.
I doubt if they have any planes, and if they have even taking them on lease then for 14 vacancies they need atleast 4-5 aircrafts if not more (taking 2 per aircraft and a few on standby)
And that is a huge investment in aircrafts considering that the aviation industry is barely surviving right now.
Anyway that is a idle mind's one day work. Hope someone pours in with some information about Osprey soon.

dragstar
7th Dec 2008, 13:09
any luck with the 209-210 H6, Agarwal Towers, Subhash Place, New Delhi-110034 address.
Any more information about the company??

Sam Malhotra
7th Dec 2008, 15:55
Hey Guys,

I tried to find out their office. There's no such office at the mentioned address. Tht means the address given in the bank records is fake...

So be very very careful before making the payments.

Cheers

kartik.subramaniam
8th Dec 2008, 02:46
Guys this is what jatin told me when I spoke to him , He says that ppl who are finally selected will be sent to US for training , all trng will on the actual aircraft ( beech 1900 C-90 and CJ2 ) after they compl there intial rating on the a/c then you will be req to fly for atleast 100 for 1900 and C90 and 250 hours fr cj2 , now just estimate the cost for this kind of flying :oh: and in times like this the company will not spend even a single penny , so we only have to arrange all the finances ..... all this seems nothing more than a scam , even if they are leasing a/c from other companies they need to have a NOC from DGCA for operating ans as NSOP which they don't and now that the address is also fake it makes everything so clear.

Left Wing
8th Dec 2008, 02:54
all trng will on the actual aircraft ( beech 1900 C-90 and CJ2 )...what about simulator training ???????

Sam Malhotra
8th Dec 2008, 04:20
hey guys,

One of my fren went to their office in Subhash place n they told him its only HR department here n their corporate office is in CP. To his wonder, there is no office in CP at the address given by them.

kartik.subramaniam
8th Dec 2008, 13:31
hey guys can anyone check with Centaur hotel where these guys have booked for the written and the interviews atleast we will know if they have really made any arrangements or not

Aviator11
9th Dec 2008, 11:26
Hey guys I went to this Subhash Palace address, and
1.)I queried about the office, its just been rented 2 months ago with only
4 months advance given...:confused:

2.)And there are only 5-6 girls over pretending to be HR and a guy who looks like a Property dealer or a gunda, i hope he's not the capt. jatin...:} and

3.)this miss. Kamini is saying that they do not provide there address to be fair as people approach with money to get recruited...:\

Hey someone tell me if u r fair then u can simply refuse and not hide your address... and

4.)Their two phone numbers which they have given i just checked with tata communications is registered with a guy named 'NEERAJ MOR' and issued on 12th Nov 2008 thats not even a month and thats the day when they posted there ad for the vacancy...:D

5.)and they are saying their head office is in dwarka and then suddenly also in cp according to seniority...:8

What the hellllll.....

6.)and when i asked about their aircraft(where r they n wats their registration nos.) they said they are in contract with other cos. and why they are not registered with the DGCA, answer was that even Kingfisher being such a big airlines is not registered,so it doesn't matter, we can still fly

c'mon gimme a break on that...

7.)and they are saying 8-9lakhs is the cost of the training and out of that about 30% is to be given by the candidate thats approx. 2.5lakhs...

So are they planning to run just with 7400 Rs. of all or plus 2.5 lakhs of more people also,:confused:
so guys if we do the math, say if even 100 people go in that is 7400 * 100 = 7.4lakhs, plus, if assumed they select only 14 guys, as per them, that is 2.5 * 14 = 35lakhs, so a total of 42.4lakhs scam,WOW...:D

So guys just beware of this fraud company as they seem to be planning a big time fraud and then a run to not be found ever again...:=:=:=:=

Yougank
9th Dec 2008, 16:53
:= := := := := :ugh: :ugh:

SCAM!

Aviator11
9th Dec 2008, 19:37
Hey guys just in the evening I had a word with the centaur hotel reservation desk and they are saying that they dont have any reservation done by any osprey aviation on the 18th dec. for any exam or interview...:confused:

Go check it out at the reception number that's 011-25652223/25607575

maybe they may reserve something after getting all the money in, but how can they put up a name of a hotel for the written/interview without even any reservation???:eek:

n guys if I would have deposited the money with them, I'd ask them and try to get it back by the 10th Dec. as i dont think these guys r gonna be staying for long especially after the centaur hotel saying that nothing as such is scheduled...:suspect:

so whoever has deposited the money, choose what u have to do...:ouch:

and guys does anyone have that so called capt. jatin's number from which he called up for the telephonic interview as i dont have it saved and as i remember it was different from those 2 miss kamini's numbers, maybe it was starting with 011-46??????? something pls if anyone have it saved pls post it so i can get some more info on these guys...

and also does anyone have info on whether this us based "JETEX INC." even exist or not cause i was only able to find one in lebanon and one in australia but none in USA...:ugh:

bad_attitude
10th Dec 2008, 05:19
i came up with these links ...

JET EXPRESS (http://www.jetexpress.com/)

&

Courier Delivery Service in Dallas Houston | Ltl Freight Carriers, Rate, Shipping Quotes | Houston Warehousing (http://www.jetexlogistics.com/)

jet_air
10th Dec 2008, 05:32
HEE HEE ARE THERE GUYS OUT THERE STILL VERIFYING IF IT IS A SCAM ?? :rolleyes:

OFCOURSE IT IS..:cool:

dragstar
10th Dec 2008, 05:48
@ bad attitude
the links that u posted do not show any connection with osprey

and I would like to applaud the PPrunites for their persistent efforts in solving the Osprey mystery :D:D

aviationdebrousse
10th Dec 2008, 14:39
i recieved a call frm Jatin n he called using 01147068945. seconding dragstar really gud job done all u guys :D. with all these inputs i'm sure a lot of guys were made aware of the actual scenario. kartik thnks 4 initiating the thread

bombayhues
10th Dec 2008, 15:39
just wanted to know if someone who paid the money did get an admit card from Osprey?

learningtofly
10th Dec 2008, 16:21
The company has a balance of 2,96,000/- INR (approx.) as of 18:00 hrs today. All of their credit is 7,400/- INR, someone even deposited 7,500/- (may be he/she wanted to bribe the company with a 100 bucks, Lol!). The account is registered Under the name Mohit Hatti.

Everybody who has contributed here, great Job guys! Lets not give such people a chance to get the best out of the situation.

Doubts were raised when:-
1) They randomly took off their advertisement from Flightwork.com
2) No contact address on their website.
3) Clients - coming soon.......?
4) Wonderful answers by the HR manager.
5) Fee's only in the form of wire transfer, when asked if a DD would do, they said no.

Lastly good luck to all the guys who are going to appear for the exam on the 18th. I'll kill myself if the company is not fake now....:ugh:

jet_air
10th Dec 2008, 16:29
Lastly good luck to all the guys who are going to appear for the exam on the 18th. I'll kill myself if the company is not fake now....:ugh:

I ll give u a tougher option .. will u quit flying ? :p

;)

kartik.subramaniam
11th Dec 2008, 06:25
Yeah seriously an excellent job from everyone who found out info about this dubious company :D, it does hurt when people want to play with your money . I feel quite bad for all these people who have already given 7400 to those buggers , hope they hav learnt a lesson now. Infact can't we take some action against such companies like maybe report it to DGCA or something like that , just a thought......

bad_attitude
11th Dec 2008, 07:51
last date of payment has been pushed forward to the 14th of Dec now!

suckers, one born every minute! :ugh::ugh::ugh:

Aravinth
11th Dec 2008, 11:51
Okie.... Lets do the math. right now there are 3000 CPL holders seeking for job. 1000 converting their CPL......(aaprox figures)

Even if 500 sit for the exam...they can make 37 Lakhs easily....

Isnt it the most simple way to earn moolah....

:eek:

hitmanishere
11th Dec 2008, 14:59
:}I have a strong feeling that Ms.Kamini is reading all the posts here in pprune about osprey... Did any of you guys manage to see this particular lady????:cool:She sure has a sexy name...;)

Sam Malhotra
12th Dec 2008, 09:26
Hey Guys!! Good Job :-)

Now we know its a total Fraud and these people r just makin money.

Good idea is to contact somebody in PRESS or maybe in Anti Corruption Bureau to file a complaint against Osprey. I m not sure if the account can be freezed if we lodge a complaint...can anyone chk??

I hv a gutt feeling that they might conduct written exam and interviews to make it look more real. And they can reject candidate at any stage and once rejected, no one can question them. They might also take some people and ask them to pay 30% of the training cost. Well..that all depends what their plan is and at what point of time they intend to run away with the money!!

I request all of you to go and have a look at their office (which is just one month old and is no better than a shutter waali dukaan). Ask for Jatin and Kamini and their answer would be "Jatin is flying" and "kamini is on leave today". Quite possible that these two people dont even exist and they are using these names just to fool around people.

dragstar
13th Dec 2008, 17:01
@sam malhotra
you are right, they are mostly likely to conduct a mock exam and an interview and they can ask u to leave saying they shall let the successful candidates know about the result. and none of us would have any idea.

@bombayhues
did you get your Admit card?
Infact did anyone who paid the 7400/- get an admit card?
Its funny, they claim they are sending the admit card by post and not email. another thing to create suspicion:=

meetesh
18th Dec 2008, 08:27
Hey Guys
I saw all ur posts and found out that i was right in making my decision in not appearing for Osprey's exam...The buggers held the written exam and so called Ms. Kamini was also there..
Thankz for support..:D

Left Wing
18th Dec 2008, 11:13
call the cops ASAP, then DGCA to blacklist them.

swalia
20th Dec 2008, 08:22
i wud like to congratulate everybody especially all those who helped in finding details about these suckers ,way to go people!
everythin from a to z was a scam

bad_attitude
23rd Dec 2008, 10:01
the exam happened but did anyone get in?

bombayhues
30th Dec 2008, 15:20
I gave the exam ... got through the interview and the medicals ... waiting for the call letter which has been mailed and should be here in a day or two ... on the whole I got the feeling that, Osprey being a new company, the selection procedure was very ill-managed hence several questions regarding their authenticity ... though I still don't know what the call letter has in store for me ... guess only time will tell

bad_attitude
1st Jan 2009, 09:51
keep us posted. :ok:

dragstar
29th Jan 2009, 05:32
so did anyone get hired? osprey had plans to send hired pilots for type rating in jan. whats happening with the company? or have they just disappeared away?

Yakattack
2nd Feb 2009, 05:27
haha...thats right fellas...the boys are back in action..!!.

They have postponed their date of sending the students to florida...itz 15th of feb now..!

Bombayhues...did u get thru...???:cool:

kushal
19th Mar 2009, 15:28
I went thru dat process and got selected as well..
now they r plannin to send me to US for the rating...
hope it works out well..

Xcel
7th Apr 2009, 08:13
Its not just India...

I am in Australia and asked to send money after 3 people with gmail accounts asked for my details. After refusing my details they said my US police check was insufficient and i needed to pay for indian checks...

haha what a joke at least check which country i am in and get one "hr" person to contact with one story....

worst scam ever...

hope no-one gets caught out...

worse still lots of guys struggling in industry atm and they are now approaching internationally...

Van Pelt338
7th Apr 2009, 09:14
I just got the same wonderful offer. This is the 1st time in 31 years of flying someone has asked me to pay to go to work. Amazing scam. Buyer Beware, they will hit you up for more.
Cheers

Schumi - Red Baron
7th Apr 2009, 13:49
I think they are a sister branch of JETIX (http://www.jetixtv.in/) and not JETEX... :}
A cartoon tv channel for kids...

And yes did anyone go to states for the TR...:rolleyes:

It's really nice to see people helping each other out and finding all the wrong here... Beware of such scams... I have heard there are a few others going on like this in N. Delhi... Anyone asking for money upfront is fake, IMO...

pradeep77gautam
20th Apr 2009, 07:42
They have cheated many candidates

Their office address is 209 ,2nd floor' H-6 netaji subhash palace

Aggarwal tower near PP jweller

phone- 01165099084

Please Beware , do check the details ,you would find out yourself

V53
25th Apr 2009, 08:25
Hi Guys,
I went thru the selection process and paid an amount in several lakhs to Osprey, which they asked for Type rating. They promised me a stipend during the period before the Type rating is done (supposed to be done in USA) and also promised a salary of more then a Lakh after the Type rating is completed. Now it is more then three and a half months since I deposited the money and still I am waiting for. They keep on postponing the date on one or the other pretext. If I ask them the details of other persons they have selected during this process and about their fate, they simply ask me to mind my own business and forget about others. They even threat of dire consequences if I try to find out more or bother them with too many questions. They told the money will be forfeited and their offer will also be withdrawn with no refund.

I suspect that Ms Kamini Singh and Mr Jatin are now planning to disappear any day now. The office equipment/computers and manpower (initially there were 5-6 computers and five person) in their office is now reduced to only two persons (Ms Kamini and one more girl) and only two old computers.

I request other persons, who have made payments to this company and are waiting like me, to come forward and write their story here. We can then work out together a strategy to fight with them. I hope something can be done before it is too late.

I seek suggestions and help form all you guys to get out of this mess and get my money back.

lunars
25th Apr 2009, 09:21
anyone out there this is my story.

I came from a middle class family .eldest in the family .Dad passed awayin 1980,2 younger sibilings.I allways wanted to be a pilot .Did PUC then did degree .while doing the degree started to study for DGCA exams.cleared first SPL,PPL,FRTO,CPL, Then did the RTR.Medical started in 1991.finished the degree in 1993.along with some flying hours at the local flying club.

many days,nights of waiting for an aeroplane Pushpak or 152.when there is instructor there is no engineer when there is engineer there is no plane or some problems.
But managed to get 25 hours in 18 months got sick of it .then came the wonderful flight school with adds like 9 months CPL I have cleared all the papers so mine will be finshed fast .had to pay more than 7 lakhs in lumpsome.paid and you know what happened................................

SAME AS WHATS HAPPENING IN f...ING INDIA NOW got taken for a ride lost money and time. no chance of making it finallydecided to leave india.

Left India with 7000 US$ and goodbye to my family.worked hard got the PPL,CPL,IR.came back to India for conversion and looking for job..
you know that time there was Jetairways asking 25 to 30 lakhs.
I sat infront of Capt ezekeil.Capt hegde.and finally met the man .

exact words pay 25 lakhs you have the job......

I was already conned before should i beg and borrow....

i have 2 sibilings below me to take care off.

i tried airindia,Indian airlines ,no this was for only the sons and daughters or some for reserved ....why should I say this .....i dont know.....

i read and read the f...ing things hapenning again and again to poor people who has brorrowed an arm and a leg.

i left my country where i was born and raised and my forefathers lived for hundreds of years .
then its history

In tthe 2005 and the later years there were shortage of pilots in India..

I decided to come back to india this time and work beacuse i was a qualified Airline pilot and put back something in to my birth country aviation.

I did and i enjoyed every minute of it.
to be continued

lunars
25th Apr 2009, 09:31
i had a good time .a mix of foregin pilots, locals and I tell you i have not met a single local guys who told me anything bad about an expat working in India.

Then the DGCA want me to leave . If I want to stay get the Indian ATPL do you really think that they will pass me even if i get 100%.
because I am taking the Job of another Indian.

what Am I then you F..ing morons.:ugh::ugh::ugh:

I did pass the conversion exam but now i had to get my RTR.

You know its the same old f..ing ****:mad:

when the boom was on every single agent school and companies made money from the students saying jobs are there.

guys Jobs are there for qualified pilots .with just CPL and 250 hrs its veryy hard to get a job .
there will be sharks like these OSPEREY F..ING AS...ES:mad: TO GET YOUR MUM AND DADS MONEY
DONT GET IN TO THIS TRAP .

CHEERS

Yakattack
27th Apr 2009, 12:01
Well here's my story about soprey. I have paid 50% of my endorsement trainning that they promisd me for. I.e an amount of Rs.4.5lacs. I have to pay another 5lacs after i they get my visa for training in USA. I paid this money around 22nd feb, 09. They have been working on several things now to get the visa. Recently they asked for my financial evidences like Bank statement and FDR's amounting all above 13 lacs. Well I dont know if these guys are fraud or not. But certainly I have waited alot now. But today i gotta call from them saying that i also have to get the FAA conversion as I have got my CPL from Australia and for this converison i have to pay another 5-6G USD to the ADF airways, its a flying club in Miaimi i guess. Here's the website: ADF Airways | Miami Flight School and International Flight Training Academy (http://www.adfairways.com) Yea i have to pay 130USD as the registration charge to this flying club. They also said if i don;t wanna go tot his club then i can choose my own get the I-20 and get it done asap. I don;t know how hard these guys have been working or just faking that they have been working hard. Its just too much confusing. They have promised to send us as soon as possible before 8th May,09 or one or two days before or after it. Lets wait till that day and see what they have waiting for us now..!