PDA

View Full Version : RAFAT, Worst part of the Deployment!

chinnyrationcarrier
25th Nov 2008, 18:21
Hi to all, well, here I am yet abloodygain stuck in a craphole and waiting on broken Air Transport to take me home. It's a curse, I can take the multiple deployments but the journey to and from theatre is now really starting to p*ss me off!!!!

For instance, to get out this time, I waited in BZN for 3 days before I finally took off and now, on the very first leg of my trip I am waiting in yet another crap location trying to get back. It's almost become a joke, only almost because it's not f*cking funny anymore.

I don't think I speak alone in saying that our fleet is f*cked. It's not a case anymore of if it breaks but when. From what I have witnessed over the last year its now got to a point where the a/c will break at some point and it's just a case of at what point in your journey the inevitable occur.

Rant over.

1 peeved passenger, again!:mad:

Lurking123
25th Nov 2008, 18:53
Any chance of a change of thread title? For a moment I thought you were bleating about being deployed with the Red Arrows (officially known as RAFAT):p

The Gorilla
25th Nov 2008, 19:17
Don't worry me old prudence has bottled it and we are broke as a nation. not be long before you are all home.

taxydual
25th Nov 2008, 19:38
Chinny's got a point.

OK, 'Power's that Be', who are supposed to trawl these Websites to get 'a feeling' as to the 'temperature of feeling' (recognise THAT phrase, do you?).

What are you going to do about it?