PDA

View Full Version : Randhem

TuckUnder77
22nd Nov 2008, 15:12
Anyone who knows the fate of Randhem Flight Academy?

According to their website, they were about to set up a new office in the UK. Should have been up running from October, selling Airbus and B737 TRs. Now the website is unreachable and no info to be found anywhere.

Are they out of business or what? There is still a RANDHEM FLIGHT ACADEMY NORWAY AS registered, though when I checked last week their (former?) offices at ENTO seemed to be abandoned.

Anyone? ...and what's the best way to renew a B737 rating? Living in Oslo, I had hoped not to travel too far...

Founder
22nd Nov 2008, 17:43
Randhem lost its TRTO license in july and after that closed down.

I would suggest that you talk to someone at Oxford Aviation in Stockholm or SAS Flight Academy in Copenhagen.

cessnagirl
23rd Nov 2008, 02:18
They have set up in the UK as Northern Aerospace Ltd. One piece of good advice, stay away! Have a look at some of the threads in the archives and see for yourself.

Kuccier
27th Jan 2009, 12:32
I had applied and paid for a TRI course.... which was never completed as Randhem lost their TRTO... Randhem did not answer my repeated queries, did not return my calls/emails and finally refused to refund my money.... My advice is to stay away or if you decide to go ahead, never to pay up front.