PDA

View Full Version : Rejected

Swompy
21st Nov 2008, 22:37
I was tring to join the RAF as a mover and had a interview at the afco. i got a letter back that sed i wasn't accepted and they wont tell me why. is there a way i can find out why and who do is have to speak to? i was trying to join to become a wsop and though the the movements side of thing s would give me a head start to become a wsop.
sorry i have had a few bevvys and i am realy annoyed. i thought the RAF was despirate for people. how wrong i am.:mad:

Stretch182
21st Nov 2008, 22:46
This could be messy...

Union Jack
21st Nov 2008, 22:48
Words fail me, and Swompy too apparently ......:ouch:

Jack

The Helpful Stacker
21st Nov 2008, 23:03
Wow, people fail to join as movers? I always thought the movements trade was the RAF version of the Pioneer Corps. The place people who failed the grade at everything else were sent to.
Seriously though, I managed to join the RAF even though I had been medically discharged from the RGJ's after wrecking both my ankles on an exercise. It'd be interesting to find out what you were failed for.
Are you going to try the Army next? Re-badging between the services may be a possibility.

Swompy
21st Nov 2008, 23:14
so you managed to join as a mover. Wow thats great.i dont wont to join the army. why walk when you can fly? have you travelled much as a mover or are you based at a station? i really want to fly in the merlin helicopter as a crewman and see this as a way of getting their. the letter just said at this time we are unable to offer you a position in the trade you requested.please reapply in six months. not very full of information and no reasons why. rubbish. maybe when i hvae soberd up a bit i will ring them and ask why.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:*

Squirrel 41
21st Nov 2008, 23:42
Surely (Shureeli?!) this has to be a wind-up. If so, I've bitten, and I've had a few beers as well...!

[If not, standing by for incoming....]

Load Toad
22nd Nov 2008, 00:32
swompy,
It prolly didn't help that you professed to being an active and effeminate homosexual at the interview. Did you coordinate your outfit and accessorize correctly for the occasion?

Wiley
22nd Nov 2008, 01:00
<<AGHHHOOOGAAAAHHH!!!>>wynd upp alurt!!

(I've always wanted a lurt.)

Solid Rust Twotter
22nd Nov 2008, 03:42
WAH.....!!