PDA

View Full Version : The Great Sale!!!

TSRA
21st Nov 2008, 13:00
Looks like Hields Aviation is up for sale... any bidders???

forsale (http://www.helidata.rotor.com/forsale.htm)

Doesn't say whether the office at Hawarden is thrown in for good measure though.

ivakontrol
21st Nov 2008, 14:58
Bad time to retire..............:}

TiPwEiGhT
21st Nov 2008, 15:11
Still looking for Bob I see...

copter65
21st Nov 2008, 15:36
If (and only IF) Hields set up is up-for-sale at Sherburn, maybe he is going to diappear to one of his other defunct sites and re-emerge as "New Hields Aviation", or formally apply for a job an Undercover CAA Informer. He shouldn't need any training first, that is for sure!!!!

If anyoneis considering buying it (fresh out of a mental hospital)....beware..... make sure he settles the fuel bill owing to Sherburn Aero Club first!!!!!! LOL.

There are certain people in every industry which earn respect and admiration from people for their professionalism and integrity..............sadly this doesn't apply here.

whyisitsohard
21st Nov 2008, 16:13
Blimey, I had a long chat with him today re my ppl(h) and he came across as a top-bloke!:bored:

David

Jackboot
21st Nov 2008, 16:57
Copter 65, I dont know you or him.

I suggest you quietly withdraw your post before somebody reads it, takes offence and decides to sue.

However, from the tone of your post I suspect its 'game on?'

Good luck if so. As I said, I dont know you but I know something about you already. You are either foolish, have balls of steel or don't give a toss! I somehow think you aint foolish though.

J