PDA

View Full Version : Good Schools for the FI course

aerozord
20th Nov 2008, 20:34
Hi guys,

After a few months looking for any kind of jobs involving flying a plane anywhere, (does anyone knows where all those companies flying light planes and hiring low-hours pilots are hiding?) Im seriously thinking in become a FI so I'd like to know which schools are the best and in which ones there are possibilities of working as a instructor after.

I hold a Jaa CPL(A), ME and IR(A) ratings and Spanish passport, and I'd be interested in schools in UK, Spain, anywhere else in EU, or anywhere else in the world where it's possible to get a permission to work after taking the course (I've been living in Australia and It's a little less than impossible)

Thanks in advance.

jamie230985
27th Nov 2008, 07:44
Best place bar none for a FI course. I have spoken to a lot of FI's about this and the majority have agreed. The course is a two person four week course with Caroline (Deputy CFI) but it gets booked up pretty fast.

I have completed my CPL with Wycombe and am half way through my IR here with my FI booked for Feb 6th. The school is friendly and welcoming but is run is an extremely professional manor and every instructor is always willing to help!!