Romeo Bravo Zulu
14th Nov 2008, 11:45
Pilatus PC-9 thread disappeared
has it been relocated as search drew a blank

cheers
RBZ

Romeo Bravo Zulu
14th Nov 2008, 11:49
how can a polite thread be deleted by the moderator??

do you want discussion in here??

strange one

cheers
RBZ

airborne_artist
14th Nov 2008, 11:54
A thread can be deleted by the originator if they delete their first post, I believe.

Romeo Bravo Zulu
14th Nov 2008, 11:54
Is the moderator a PC 9 pilot and is now seeking revenge??

Cheers
RBZ

GOLF_BRAVO_ZULU
14th Nov 2008, 12:53
By way of experiment, I've just deleted one of my more pointless Threads (no, not the happy birthday one). Chopping the first Post took the Thread and subsequent Posts with it. No remaining evidence that it ever existed.

My money is on airborne_artist's suggestion.

Archimedes
14th Nov 2008, 13:11
And there have been a couple of threads which disappeared of their own accord recently - the team at Pprune towers have faced the question of 'who deleted my thread', looked at their logs and other electronic wizardry and found absolutely no evidence that the thread had ever existed... So it may be that some stray wriggly amps have done for it.

Romeo Bravo Zulu
15th Nov 2008, 02:43
Gidday

As it seems this thread survived i will ask the original question again...

Is there anyone out there who would like to discuss the Pilatus PC-9 as i have been around them a fair while and dont mind filling the gaps...

Comments can be good, bad or indifferent...

Hope to hear from you all

Cheers
RBZ

Al R
15th Nov 2008, 08:08
Romeo_Bravo_Zulu drew from the offered cigeratte and felt relief coursing through his body as the soothing narcotic entered his bloodstream. Looking wide eyed about him, he stammered.. "Chopping the first Post took the Thread and subsequent Posts with it. No remaining evidence that it ever existed."

:eek: gulp.. none (http://www.last.fm/music/John+Williams/_/Main+Title+%28Theme+From+Jaws%29?autostart)?

taxydual
15th Nov 2008, 08:26
Al R

10 out of 10. Needed a laugh this morning.

Regards