PDA

View Full Version : CHC Norway new CLA ?

RotorSwede
13th Nov 2008, 08:16
Hello fellow aviators

Rumours around the business is that CHC Norway has recently negotiated a new 3 year CLA, is this true ? I've heard something about +6%, +6%, +8% in payrise and 1500 Euros per day when you are called in to work on a day off.

Can anyone provide som facts on this matter ? If it's true it sounds like a bloody good deal to me.

RS

RotorSwede
13th Nov 2008, 08:33
It's relcalculated to euros, take or leave a few % in currency change, doesnt make a big diff.

helimutt
13th Nov 2008, 15:12
well chc UK pay deal was RPI + whatever %, Next year, the Bank of England bosses forecast is for possibly zero or negative RPI. Does that mean they all take a pay cut next year?:hmm:

albatross
20th Nov 2008, 06:56
Can anyone confirm the CHC Norway deal?

If so I would wish to launch a HSRR (high speed Rumor Rocket) with the devastating "Bitch, Moan, Gripe" warhead :mad: in the general direction of a large "West Coast Canadian Port" :E

They don't have much effect on the highly armored "Fuehrer Bunker" :ugh: but they do explode with such pretty colours.:ok:

Torcher
20th Nov 2008, 07:14
Your numbers are basically correct. Same deal with Norsk

chcoffshore
20th Nov 2008, 08:26
Wouldn’t it be nice if the Norwegians negotiated the rest of CHC Europe's pay and conditions!:{

Outwest
20th Nov 2008, 10:43
Hey Albatross, makes our pittance of 300 quickly devaluing CDN dollars seem pretty insignificant.......unless you look back only a couple short years to the time of a big fat ZERO for ET. :ugh:

Can anyone say GHPA?