PDA

View Full Version : FI-Training at Fly For Fun Flightschool, Czech Republic?

Crey
12th Nov 2008, 20:19
Have anyone heard about this flightschool?

The reason why I’m asking is because I have been talking to them about doing my course to become a FI there. They have offered me a VERY good price for the course. IŽd like to know if there is anyone on this forum that have studied or is studying at the school, and what your opinions are.

Is it correct that I can do the JAR FI-course in the Czech Republic, and then work as a FI in another JAA-state? (Sweden)

How do you think that the Swedish schools will react when they find out that my training has been done in the Czech Republic? Does it matter where I have done my FI-course?

//Crey :)

pigswillfly
12th Dec 2008, 11:44
Hi there,
I have a friend doing FI there at the min, and he is from Denmark he seems happy, and from what i gather he go an excellent price for it. i DID ppl štraining there myself, and got all my flying done very quickly.
I had started my training with a school in Brno called flying academy, i flew 3hrs and decided to go very quickly, no instructors, no planes available it was a joke.:ugh:
I went to finish up with flyfor fun, and got all my training completed, no complaints although the school is a little isolated 30kms from prague it is good because you are there to fly which you do.
I would reccomend it.
You go you fly, you get the job done you go home at a very good price